Two Acquaintances

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

"Oppa faster!!! Can't you run fast???" the beautiful girl stood infront of me.

"W-wait, can't you see me? I'm still carrying our belongings" I said panting hardly.

"Leave it here first, no one will snatch those away from us." she said. We then put it on the ground but suddenly she drag me to the water.

"Wa-wait!" 

But it didn't help, my clothes are now drenched and hers too. 

"Are you crazy??? We have our swimsuits there in the bag but why we didn't use it!" I said. She then hushed me with her finger.

"Quite my noisy oppa. It's a waste of time to change. Just enjoy it." she smiled at me lovingly. I then realize that the scene is just perfect than ever. 

 

We are both together, the sun is setting slowly, the coolness of the ocean, and the warmness between our bodies. Her arms locked around on my neck, while my arms are around her slender body. 

 

"Oh! Before the sun will hide..."

"What is it?" I asked. 

"I love you oppa." She then crashed her lips against mine. Well, that was so unexpected. I didn't even respond her that I love her too. Oh well, I'll just respond with her by kissing her back. It was so lovingly. Her lips taste like a cherry that I really wanted. Why I really love this lady?  

She then bit my bottom lip to insert her tongue in mine which I gladly accept. It became passionate than ever, filled with love and sweetness between the both of us. It was a golden time for me and also hers. We were deeply in love with each other that no one can stop us. My heart is pounding like crazy that maybe it will go outside of my body. We stop kissing when we ran out of our breaths and realize that the sun was now gone and the evening has come. Totally a romantic scene for both of us. I then place my forehead with hers.

 

"I love you with all of my heart my love.....

And that will never ever change..

I'm very lucky that I have you, Ki-......."

 

 

"WAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE UUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" I heard something unpleasant with my ears and also there's someone who is shaking me violently...

I opened my eyes and it was Jihyo and Chaeyoung. 

"What?" I asked.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter