Changing Personalities

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

You'll find out soon.....

 

Still, that voice is stuck in my mind. I can't help it to hear it again and again. Thinking about it just make me go crazy and a bit dizzy. In those four words, they were filled with tons of questions and hold other meanings. What was she talking about? Am I insane? Am I seeing a ghost? Am I hallucinating again? 

 

"OPPA! OPEN THE DOOR!!" Dahyun exclaimed through my door, furiously knocking it because it was locked. Yep it is locked 'cause I don't want them to disturb me who is thinking about Mrs. Han all over again and finding some accurate theory about her. I then get up from my bed and went up to the door which is poorly knocked by an eagle. 

"What is it?" I asked after unlocking the door.

"Come here." she then drag me to the living room with lots of Christmas decorations. Everybody is there gathering onto the couch, discussing something.

"Oppa is here!" Dahyun said, gaining the attention from us.

"Come here oppa!" Sana then patted the empty space beside her.

 

"Still?" I thought.

 

"Uhmm, Dahyun will sit there. I'm just gonna sit here on the floor." I let out an excuse.

"No!" she protested .

"Wh-what?" I asked, getting confused. She then grab my arms by force and let me sit down beside.

"There. Dahyun-ah, find any places for you to sit." she said that made Dahyun cutely pouted.

"Neomuhae unnie." she said but never protested to her and just went to Momo and sat there on her lap.

"Why unnie wants Youngmin oppa more than me?" Dahyun asked, frustrated.

"It's okay, Dahyun-ah. I'm here." Momo said, then back hugged her, while lightly pecking her on the cheeks.

"Why you don't want Dahyun to sit beside you?" I asked.

"It's not that I don't want, comparing with you two, I'll get to see Dahyun more than you. I miss you." she said, staring at me. I then avoid the contact, of course. I am weak because of her. I don't know what is she talking about. I don't understand her. Again, why is she like this? I said to myself that I need to avoid her from now on, but why am I doing this? I can't even decline what she just likes. Am I dumb? I keep trying to avoid her, not thinking about her or talking with her, yet I still can't do all of those. I who is avoiding; she who is always coming right next to me. Why it has to be like that? Why is she so friendly that makes me wanna love her? Fall for her? I hate her yet I hate myself. Welp, I hate myself more than I hate her. 

 

"Why are you like this?" I mumbled.

"Hmm?" she didn't catch that, but it's not supposed to hear it. It's not important to her anyways.

"Nothing." I said in monotone.

 

The discussion was who to assign here and there with the Christmas party. I volunteered that I should bake a cake for all of us, that made the girls squealed happily. Some of them are assigned to decorate and some of them are buying some foods and drinks. But during the discussion, the one who is beside me is clinging her arm onto me. Welp, from the first place she forced me to sit beside her, was the time she didn't ever let me go. I just sat there didn't do anything but keeping my composure when it is hard to control. It is hard to stay calm when your heart is beating like crazy. I wonder if she heard it. Why is she has to be close to me? I'm tired feeling and thinking this way. Is she playing with me? 

 

*Time skip*

Getting into my room, I started to think of Mrs. Han again. I'm tired of thinking about Sana earlier, but then I started to think of Mrs. Han. I kinda feel irritated right now, 'cause I'm stressing myself with those women. I then dive onto my bed like a lazy tired high school boy who has tons of assignments and exams tomorrow. I decided to just call Gio, because why not? We don't have some bondings anymore and I don't know what happened to him since then. 

 

Calling Gio.....

 

Gio: I TOLD YOU DON'T CALL ME EVER AGAIN!!! 

 

Me: What's wrong with you? 

Gio: Wh-what? B-bro? Oh? It's you! I thought it was someone again.. Hehehe.

 

I was shocked what he just first said. It was not the Gio I know. He never exclaimed at once, to anyone; even he is that angry. Well, everyone has their own limits, but it was my first time hearing him yelling. 

 

Me: Who is that someone?

Gio: I don't know either... It is just that, she is asking something stupid. 

Me: What did she asked? 

Gio: Errr something like.... "Is your mom dead? Do you believe in blood creatures?" kind of like those...

Me: .... Really?

Gio: Yeah... It was really weird, I know...

 

I sighed heavily. Are my suspicions right? Do I need to tell Gio about his mom? I really want to tell him but the half of me is telling not to talk about it. I am hesitating if I should tell him or not. Why am I feeling nervous from the first place?

 

Me: ... But do you think it was-

Gio: I don't wanna think about it bro. It's getting me annoyed. 

Me: But is your mom really dead?  

Gio: Again??? How many times I have told you that my mom was already dead! 

Me: So if Mrs. Han was dead, what was her cause of death? The real one?

Gio: ... So your saying that ugly creature exists?

Me: No! Do you believe them?

Gio: ... If they were true.... I-I don't know..... I don't know what will I do... I don't know what will I feel... Is it anger? Sadness? Afraid of? I don't know br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter