Taken Her

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

"I am V or Kim Taehyung of BTS. Nice to meet you." He then smiled sheepishly to me and waiting for me to introduce myself to him. 

"I'm Lee Youngmin nice to meet you too." I introduced.

 

"Awkward........"

 

"So ummm can sit beside you?" he asked.

"Yeah sure"

He then placed the flowers gently on the table and start a conversation with me.

We started to get to know each other. Like his life and s but I didn't tell mine, of course. He's been so comfortable with me like he knew me for years. There's so much topics we talked about. He is friendly. For me, this conversation was enjoyable. He made me feel light like Gio too. 

 

"Talking about Gio, what happened to him??? Last day I met him was we were in his house with his drunk state. And then... What did I did after that??? I can't remember... TOTALLY. Think Youngmin, think. Am I getting old? Or-"

 

"Hyuuung!!! Are you spacing out?" Taehyung exclaimed.

Oh well, it's nothing to think about.

"Sorry my bad. Why did you lost your bag on your trip again?" I asked.

"Ahh jinjja, I'll tell you that story starting over again???" he asked frustrated.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I was just thinking something." I said.

"Thinking something or thinking someone... Hmmm Is it your girlfriend???" he then make his infamous make face in front of me.

"Haha I don't have any... About that, why you have those flowers with you?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, it is from-"

 

Suddenly the door opened, meaning the girls are now here from their performances. Taehyung got up and fixed his clothes.

 

"Who's the girl???"

 

Tzuyu appeared first and get a shock expression when she saw him.

 

"Is it her???"

 

Then Tzuyu spoke out.

"Unnie he's here!"

 

"Unnie............. So an older member?"

 

"What are you saying? And please don't shout Tzuyu-ah." Nayeon appeared and get a shock expression too.

 

"So her???"

 

"Yah!! He's here!!!"

 

"Not Tzuyu... Not Nayeon..."

 

"Stop shouting the two of you!" Jihyo then spoke (shout) at them while appearing infront of the door and get also the expressions of both maknae and the fake maknae. 

 

"Her???"

 

"Yaaahhh!! He's here, faster!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter