Different Affections

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

"I'm sorry oppa......."

 

Mina then walked slowly towards me. Each step made me go crazy and crazy. I keep backing away until I was stopped by its corner. 

 

"ing corners..........."

 

"Mi-Mina, I-I was just recovered a while ago."

"But I'm thirsty oppa." she pouted cutely.

 

"Is this a real vampire??? That drinks blood dangerously and frightful??? How can you say no to this ing cute penguin infront of me?!!!"

 

She then leaned forward on my neck while her hands on my back, slightly hugging me.

"Mina-"

"It won't be hurt oppa." she said.

She reassured me by caressing my back which sends me shivers. She then leisurely pressed her cold lips onto my ready-to- neck that never fails me to get nervous. She started to my neck very slowly which the half of me turns on by her.

 

"Can't help it, I'm a man after all."

 

But the thing is, she is now kissing me on the neck and also it, leaving a hickey. The thing is, I moaned slightly that is so embarrassing. I'm sure that she heard it too. .

"Ahh uh-umm Mina, I thought you will -Aghhhh!" she cut me off by shoving her fangs onto my neck hard. The way she drink it and the way we positioned ourselves is very sensual and very . If a person sees this, he will might think that we are doing it in the kitchen. Her hand is on my back, caressing it which I feel relaxed but her body is pressed against mine, feeling her....... 

 

". Don't you dare think about it!!!"

 

Well, I am no byuntae person so I keep my hands off her to the side of the corners and let her drink it while we are in this weird position. Thinking of my first encounter with Momo, it is quite similar to Mina because of their aggressiveness which I may call a 'Hard Way of Drinking', while Tzuyu, I may call it a 'Soft Way of Drinking'.

Seeing Mina, she was soft and sweet like a cotton candy and also a quiet person. But she has this attitude when drinking. An attitude that she is clearly opposite. Thinking about it, made me feel dizzy. Or maybe because of her drinking my blood by now. 

"Mina I think you had enough-Aghhhhh!!" she cut me off again. Biting me again with another place on my neck, leaving the other first bite. She then also covered my mouth because I am now shouting....

IT GODDAMN HURSTS YOU KNOW!!!!!! 

"MWEENA SHHHOP PWEET PWEEESH!!" I said through her hand. I then also, held her shoulders tight, patting lightly to stop her for drinking my whole dear blood. I feel my neck is getting sore by now, filled with two bites, her warm saliva and my own blood. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter