Clueless Love

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

"I love you......"

 

 

 

 

"I-is that a-all?" she stuttered. Then I nodded weakly letting my last breath out with a full embarrassment to the girls. I closed my eyes tightly. 

 

"This is will be my fate...... 1... 2..... 3......"

*thud*

 

 

 

 

I felt myself a warm slender body on mine. I felt the smooth hands running from my back, felt the head pressing on my chest hearing my fast heart beat, felt the breath which sends me shivers whenever it exhales, smells the fragment hair below my nose, and felt the other heart beat joining mine.

That's it. I need to open my eyes.

 

Sana's P.O.V

I don't know what got into me but I just made him really scared. Well, I am just kidding here. I can clearly hear his heart beating like crazy. It's fun to , I swear. 

About he is apologizing to, I am really not that mad because I do understand that he was drunk that night. But some part of me doesn't understand why he said those words on that night and definitely today. Well, maybe he is just weird. 

I myself now hugging him because I missed him so much. He was avoiding us especially me because of that. Honestly speaking, I don't put any suspicious meaning of that night. It is just normal, I guess. But in circumstances, I was maybe confuse, or what, I can't explain what is going around me in that situation. It is just that, my heart was beating uncontrollably. I don't know why.

 

"Wha-what?" he stuttered and opened his eyes looking at me.

"Please hug me back." I smiled and said those words like he used to say that night. He stared at me dumbly, processing his mind what I have just said.

"Wh-why?" he stuttered.

"Just hug me back, will you?" I said.

He took a few moments to process his brain then decided to slowly put his arms around me, pulling me closer, feeling his warmness and smelling his manly perfume that I always love. But he is so stiff, maybe he is still scared.

"Are you that scared?" I asked, letting my head looked up at him.

"Uh-uh-... Wh-why are doing th-this?" he stuttered, avoiding my eyes. I can see the drops of sweat on his forehead.

"Why? I just missed you and that's all." I said.

"B-but.. I thought you're going to-"

"Kill you? Do you think I will going to do that?" I asked but he didn't replied. I sighed and loosened our embrace, then stood closer in front of him.

"Look,  Mr. Lee, I don't want you to avoid me- US I mean, because I am- WE ARE not that angry about your incident that night. And I forgive you- WE forgive you. Just next time, don't avoid me- or US okay?" I lectured him with lots of correction. He still doesn't respond, slightly bowing his head. Until, someone is knocking the door that made our attention divert to it. 

"Sana, someone's looking for you." our manager unnie said while she open the door slightly. 

"Be right there!" I said then made my eyes back to Youngmin oppa. 

"And you oppa, don't ever avoid us again. Get that?" I said sternly.

 

Youngmin's P.O.V

After she said those words, she tip-toed and leaned forward that made us dangerously close. Then next thing I knew, I was totally stunned.

 

My body was numb, my heart just exploded violently, my lungs just forgotten to inhale, my mouth was slightly opened and my eyes are locked to stare hers, taking all of me and my soul. 

 

"Sana!" someone called her. She then divert her attention to someone who called her that made her smile brightly.

"Oppa!" she happily called while going to his place leaving me all dumbfounded.

 

Getting some few seconds realizing I was being an idiot standing here, I then divert to her with..... 

 

Him. 

 

"You okay?" Taehyung asked her worriedly.

"What's with the question oppa? I'm perfectly fine." she said.

"You should at least, gain more weight. You're so skinny, I'm worrying about you." he said while caressing her head then hug her sweetly. 

 

I, who's standing here, watching this couple being lovely to each other infront of me, made my heart crushed into million pieces. 

 

"That was so fast...... My heart hurts... I can't explain further than that. It hurts.

A while ago, you did something to make my mind go somewhere else or in a dimension more likely paradise in heaven. You made my heart hoping for something that it reached up high into the skies. But in a second, I realized I was a dumb ing human who is hurting for what you're doing right now.

The one that you are talking to, is the one who you love. The one that makes your bright smile, is the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter