With You

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

Kim Jennie searching..........

 

I am now searching this woman 'cause I can't help but to think of it that I knew her. I don't even know her but I feel something familiar with her. Did I have an amnesia or something?

Jennie's profile... Here it is:

Kim Jennie or Jennie is a member of Blackpink that is under YG entertainment.

She doesn't have siblings. 

She was born in Anyang, South Korea.

Lived in Auckland, New Zealand for 5 years.

 

"What in the world??"

 

She was in New Zealand too? Is it a coincidence? I've been there after my father abandoned me with the help of Mrs. Han and Gio. But in the same exact place? You've got to be kidding me.

While I'm having a hard time thinking, a faint knock can hear in my room. 

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's Sana can I come in oppa?" she says through the door.

"Sure" then she came in with those loose grey-white sweatshirt, short black shorts and black knee socks, added with her loose hair hanging freely. (if you know what i mean....)

 

"Wowww totally an aesthetic view. Aishh stop this!! You're looking like an idiot right now Youngmin!!!"

 

"Hey oppa! Are you there?!" she chuckled.

"Y-yes. So what's your purpose here?" I stuttered.

"Hmm nothing much. I just wanted to visit you." she said then went to my bed and dive onto it. 

"Yah! That's my bed!! Don't mess it, I already fixed that!" I yelled on my sofa.

"It is ours. It is in our dorm and I have the right to use it!" she says then covered herself in my blanket.

"Hey don't sleep on my bed" I said.

"Your bed is so comfy. I like it."

 

"This kid. Oh well, I have more important things to do. I'll just let her be...."

 

Back to my research, I was thinking where I found Kim Jennie. She seems so familiar. I keep staring her picture for a while and something hits me. 

 

". Was she the girl in my dreams where I am so in love with her??? The one with the ocean? The one that we get kissed? All of that? Ughhh is that her??"

 

My head is now totally fuzzy thinking about it. I just decided to wash my face and get refresh in the washroom. 

 

"Kim Jennie....."

 

*Flashback*

"Who the is Kim Jennie?"

"Y-you don't know her?" Momo asked infront of me.

"Should I know her? Like, what the fu-"

"Language oppa" Momo cut me off by covering my mouth with her hand.

"Uhh sorry, but-"

"Lets sit first, we will talk about this right now" Jihyo said. We then make our seats and proceeded to the topic. 

"So first of all, you totally don't know her oppa?" Mina asked.

"No in a hundred million times. Saying I am her lover, was definitely a lie. What is she thinking? Is she crazy?!"

"Calm down-" I cut Jeongyeon off.

"And about that, why did I forget that incident? I just remembered it by...." I suddenly feel embarrassed. The girls started to laugh, even Momo who is involved with that. 

 

"I don't want to mention it. I feel so embarrassed."

 

"Now now, I just told you to calm down oppa, look at you now." Jeongyeon laughed.

"As for your question oppa, we have a power to erase some memories and remember it by kissing our lips." Nayeon says with a smirk.

"S-so y-your saying that you erased mine?" I stuttered.

"Hahaha your stuttering oppa" they all laughed because of my sudden stutter.

"Answer me!" I tried to get serious but everyone is still laughing. Then Jihyo cleared and wiped her tears-

 

"Wait, why is she crying? Is it because it is funny? Aishh they are making fun of me..."

 

"Ehem so,-" she deeply breaths.

"-yes, Momo erased your memory that night oppa." she continued.

"But why?" I asked. Seems like they are now serious.

"It is because it is prohibited in you, as humans to see other vampires. We must do it for their secrets will be kept safe. But as our stubborn oppa wanted to know everything, you just need your mouth shut, got it?" she said.

"Yes but-, but what do you mean other vampires?" 

The silent goes on... 

"Ughh can we tell all of it?! I don't want to lie again!" Momo exclaimed.

"Umm about that, we are not the only vampires in this idol world. The other vampires we know is no other than Blackpink and no one else. We have this so called rivalry but we don't think that much. But it happened that we are against each other when your incident happened." Jihyo thoroughly explained. I was speechless

"You seriously don't know her oppa?" Tzuyu asked.

"No."

"Hmm okay.." I just shrugged it off with her sudden weird answer.

"How about we talked about how you remember it?" Nayeon brought again the topic.

"Wha-what?" I stuttered again.

"Momo, is he a good kisser?" she asked.

"Stop it!" I exclaimed.

*Flashback ends*

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter