Song's Advice

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

 

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Come and be my love, come and be my love baby

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Come and be my love, come and be my love baby

 

 

I am here now here listening to their songs infront of them.

Yep, they are performing on stage and I am their audience. Not being a permanent manager, I was forced to be with Gio. But not that forced, half of me wants to see them performing. It's been 3 days since we last talk and I've have been avoiding them no matter what, even we are on the same roof. I was isolated to them in my own very room.

Whenever I go out to eat, I'll just carry my own food to my room. Whenever they will join me to go to their company, I'll just let out an alibi. And whenever they tried to go to my room, I locked it and pretending that I'm sleeping, even when its a day. Very weird and crazy, right? 

I just don't want to face them for God's sake. Am I that exaggerating? Just think about it..... That night was so horribly unexpected because of my damn ing drunk self. 

I do remember what I have said. And it's ing true. That not-so-called confession was ing terrible. Do they know already? Or maybe they didn't took it seriously? But they automatically know that being drunk is telling the truth right? No. Just Think positively Youngmin... But... 

How will I tell it to them? Do I need to say a proper confession to her? Or do I tell them that it was a lie? 

 

.

it....

Just it.... 

I hate myself....

I just want to kill myself.....

 

 

I stand still with my head full of thoughts

Don't know if I'm doing the right thing

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Well, whatever 

No no no no

I must have gone crazy

 

My name is Tzuyu

Should just come up and say hi

This is my number

Should I hand a note and run

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

No no no no

 

 

Is this song related to me? Like, this song is for the girl's perspective. But, it looked like it is the way around. What the hell? Why in the world it has to be like this? Is this my fate? I like the song but somehow I hate it. I like it because it is good, I hate it because of the message of it. Do you know how it feels when the song is so related in your life now? In my current situation? Life s.

 

Suddenly she found me staring at her. She stares back with her wide smile to the crowds. Like it was a comepetition but-

 

 

Now's the time

Girl you can do it

Our eyes are meeting again

Love is timing

 

 

I lost. I can't even stare into hers for a minute. My embarrassment hits me with no time. I tried to look anywhere but her. But that's still not helping me because it is the ing damn message of the song. It is really accurate that you wanted to curse out of your lungs.

For her attitude on stage earlier, did she just smiled at me? She stared and smiled at me right? Or it is for the crowds? But her gaze is in me. What? This means, she accepted what happened that night? Isn't she angry? Means she knows my feelings? Or not? Should I say it in proper? Like proper confession? No. Maybe she took it as a joke. But, if I ever confess, what will happen?

 

 

If I miss it I'd regret it

Love is coming coming take a little more courage

Don't hesitate anymore

 

 

No Youngmin. You are a man, and you need to confess your feelings to her. Taking tips with the song, I think I was a bit relieved. It took my confidence and courage a little bit higher, enough to say that I have a feelings for her. Maybe saying that I love her, that I fell for her in an accident, won't be hurt right? She is the reason why my heart is beating like this crazily. Why I was so this scared? In that three days, I admit that I miss her. The ususal normal us... 

 

 

Though it may seem weird, I can't help it

Cuz I fell for you

You're my heart shaker shaker

Don't wanna lose you

You're my heart shaker shaker

What should I do

 

I won't wait like a fool

I'll say that I fell for you

That I like you, that I miss you all day long

Would you be my love

 

 

Wow. Is this song dedicated to me? Like, what the ? Its getting worse but better. Do you know what I mean? Hell no. Wait, why am I talking to myself? I-

 

 

Cuz I fell for you.....

 

 

"Bro! Did she just looked at you? Like for real? In your own two eyes?!" Gio exclaimed. I was muted, silent, wordless or unable to speak. Why?

She just looked at me again in the eye and sang her own very line 'Cuz I fell for you'. So unexpected I know. I think I was in my usual poker face but...

I feel my cheeks are burning up, I just wanted to scream, shout, or yell because of her move. Is she saying something to me? No Youngmin, don't assume. Just maintain your composure. Be natural, just be with your natural poker face on the outside and just look anywhere.

 

 

Manage that facial expression, make it look natural

Talk like cool cool, no need to get nervous

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter