Two

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung’s POV

“312-3656”

I will never forget this phone number… How can I wait until tomorrow so I can call her?

“Sana” I repeated her name over and over… I can’t believe that she made me that whipped… I only know her name but her eyes, nose, and lips… Everything made me weak and captivated by her. It’s been so long since I felt that alive. The time was late but I needed to talk to someone, I grabbed my phone and called my only friend jeongyeon who picked up after the third ring.

“Jeongyeon” I was excited but he wasn’t…

“Ahhh!”

“Did you just moan?” I panicked.

“Continue your job babe, WHAT DO YOU WANT?”  he yelled the last part. My cheeks turned red upon imagining what he or she was doing.

“Uhm I can call you later if you want”

“Ahhh no speak”

“I fell in love”

"Shall I bring a rope and pull you out of it? YES, BABE LIKE THAT!”

“Shut up man! Calling you was my fault!”

“Hahaha with whom?”

“A girl I met and I think I will live with her”

“! DUDE I JUST CAME!”  I closed my eyes and sighed… I really didn’t want to know about that jeongyeon. He hung up even without saying bye to me!

I threw my phone on the bed of my yacht and laid flat on it I have a yacht I used it as a hotel where I only sleep and I have a nice car but I prefer using the taxi one… I stared at the starry sky from the window in the ceiling. I closed my eyes and remembered hers. Sana… And slowly I fell asleep. 

Morning

I didn’t realize that it was almost eleven! I panicked and washed my face quickly. I was so nervous to even eat something… I left the yacht and walked back and forth next to it, I blew air from my mouth before I dialed her number…

‘It’s ringing!’ I panicked mentally… But she didn’t pick up.

Of course she won’t! She will be worried it’s an anonymous number after all.

“I will call her later or maybe she will call me back later”

A fisherman looked at me while walking next to me I smiled awkwardly at him and walked outside the port. I need to go to where I parked the taxi car but it needs so much time… I need to take at least two buses so I can arrive. I sat in the blue bus and luckily I found an empty place next to the window, I rested my head on it and doze off until a pregnant woman came so I get up and made her sit in my place, it’s amazing how a smile can warm my heart.

I held the plastic grab handle and covered my yawning mouth with my arm. The bus stopped and more people came in, I put my cap on since I don’t want anyone to remember my face until I saw her.

SANA.

Are we in a drama? Novel? Why
Is she tracking me?Am I seeing her everywhere? I am not hallucinating, right?

She stood next to me and I lowered my cap more but she was just looking forward lifelessly holding two books and one green notebook, she is going to the college? Or she finished her classes? I feel curious about everything related to her. I was stealing glances at her and smiling non-stop. He nose is so pointy, I want to kiss it… WAIT WHAT? I looked away because staring at her is not healthy for me. She was looking at her watch frequently. Is she late? Late for what? Being curious about her will be my hobby and daily routine from now on.

She left on the stop that’s near her house, and I followed her, I tried to call her and answered, I was walking behind her few meters away from her to be exact.

“Hello?”

Her voice is so smooth and calm “Hey I saw the ad in your house and I want to know some details on the room”

I saw that she met a girl with a short black hair and she hid the speaker and talked with her.

“A guy?” momo, sana’s cousin and best friend asked “ignore, refuse, block him”

“Momo, it’s the tenth guest I decline, I need money!”

“A guy… That means a and I can’t trust him what if he did something nasty to you!”

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter