Twenty-Four

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like I lost all my concentration and hearing sense, john the CEO kept talking but my eyes were glued on sana, I was sitting in front of her on the couch while she was busy with some papers on her desk she would smile to her boss from time to time. I miss her… A lot. I feel that I want to hold her hand and run away but I know that the scar I caused in her heart is big and she won’t forgive me easily.

“Oh I need to make a phone call” John smiled and left the room but sana is still avoiding the stare at me.

“Sana” how much I missed calling her name “how are you? How have you been?”

She looked at me coldly “fine” her eyes went to my hand and I covered my ring “no need to hide it I already saw it” she smiled “I am doing fine chaeyoung, how is your wife?”

“She is fine”

She handed me a paper “you need to sign here”

I purposely held her hand while taking the paper and she flinched, I signed and handed it back to her.

“You can make your accountant talk to us no need to come here anymore,” she said firmly.

“Do you really don’t want to see me sana-ya?”

“You are from my past and past is meant to be forgotten” she faked a smile at me “and I am expert on moving on now as you can see”

I looked down and clenched my jaw “glad to hear that it would be sad If you lived in my memory when I am not with you anymore”

She leaned in on her desk and chuckled “your ego is still so high chaeyoung-ah” she shrugged her shoulders and lifted her arms in the air “As you can see I am alive and better than before”

“Glad to hear that” I smiled at her “now excuse me I don’t want to bother you anymore”

Jhon came in and patted my back “great news! We will go to Seoul soon where we can discuss more about the design and Sana you are moving to Korea aren’t you?”

I can feel how sana facepalmed herself mentally she was about to say something when the door swung open I clenched my fist when I saw kyungsoo in front of me he was shocked by seeing me and I smirked at him on purpose to irritate him.

“Oh the future groom is here” said John… Sana really got over me.

“Yeah” kyungsoo spoke roughly while he stood next to sana he held her hand and looked at me while she talked to john and they left the office to discuss something with another accountant, leaving me and kyungsoo alone as soon they left I found myself pinned to the wall “stay away from her”

“I am staying away from her but fate doesn’t want us apart kyungsoo”  

“I will ing break this fate if you kept seeing her”

“It was all a coincidence I didn’t know she worked at this company”

He gripped my shirt tightly and his eyes were full of evilness I wonder how sana couldn’t see this side of him “I will kill you with my both hands if I saw you touching a strand of her hair. Sana is mine and she will always be mine”

“I wonder if she feels the same toward you dude” I chuckled and he gripped my neck tightly but I pushed him away while rubbing my neck… He is a monster… I need to do something about this now.

Sana came in and glared at me “you are still here?”

“I was about to leave” I said and walked to her desk I held her business between my index and middle finger and wave it to them “goodbye now” I smirked at kyungsoo… He can’t do anything now. I have sana’s number and if she won’t be mine I need to save her from him and crazy love.

 

I took a taxi to the hotel and found mina in the lobby she is better now “Are you okay?” she asked me while cupping my face, I nodded and patted her head.

“I miss home” I smiled “I want to go back to Seoul”

“We will honey, tomorrow” she pecked my lips and hugged while I looked away thinking about kyungsoo’s hatred toward me… I feel that something bad will happen soon… I hope that my sense is wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

Few days passed…

I stay most of my times in the company while mina is at the hospital I was working something on my laptop when I received a phone call I answered without bothering myself from looking on the phoner.

“Hello?”

“Hello chaeyoung this is John we are here in Seoul and my other partners really want to meet you”

“Sure! But it’s on my treat! You are my visitor and guest”

“We will discuss this later young boy! Tell your wife to come here too”

“I will” I sighed “let’s meet at the hotel you are staying at”

“Sheraton hotel”

“Deal”

I hung up and drove to mina’s hospital, luckily she wasn’t busy and she checked on her patients one by one,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter