Four

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn’t sleep in the first night, not because of the bed or any noise but it’s just a new room for me and I take a long time to get used to things around me. I got up and slowly opened the door and walked to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and frowned, there were few cherry tomatoes, kimchi, and some packed food in plastic plates. I closed it and found sticky notes on the fridge next to a picture of sana and haru.

‘143$ for jaemin’ sticky note one.

‘120$ for jimin the plumber’ sticky note two.

‘300$ for the owner of the house’ sticky note three.

Why she ow money for many people?

I heard the sound of the door swung open so my curiosity told me to go to the entrance and I saw sana carrying the sleeping haru in her arms.

“Ah you scared me!” she flinched! It was almost one o’clock in the morning. When did she leave? I slept early because I was tired from packing my stuff.

“Where have you been?” did I sound so angry?

“Let me put him in his bed first!” she whispered and walked to her bedroom and came out a few seconds later.

“I work at a convenience store near momo’s house so haru stays at her place while I work”

“Oh” I yelped “I didn’t know”

She shrugged her shoulders and rubbed her nape while moving her neck left and right. I bet she is tired.

“Uhm sana”

“Yes chaebong?”

“I have the freedom to buy some ingredients right?” I muted a bit “I don’t want to sound rude but the refrigerator is empty”

She looked down sadly but I stepped closer to her “I can buy few things it’s okay we are dorm mates right?”

“Sure” she smiled widely “you can put them on the first roof and eat as much-“

“No no” I cut her off “we can share, sharing is caring you know”

“Mister chaebong!” she said firmly! She is mad! GREAT CHAEYOUNG! “When I agreed with you renting the room I didn’t mean that we can share everything in this house! Feel free to buy whatever you want FOR YOU! I don’t need your pity!”

“Pity? I didn’t mean that! I just-“

“Good night mister chaebong!”

She went into her bedroom and locked the door behind her while I went to my room.

“Great! We fought on my first day and now she probably hates me!” I threw myself on the bed and eventually I fell asleep.

I woke to the sound of my phone, one of my clients was calling me so I wore a random shirt and pants and left the room.

Neither her nor haru were there I grabbed a red apple and took a bit of it as I headed out of the apartment but I found a key and sticky note on the table, she is obsessed with sticky notes I assume.

“I forgot to give you the key, I hope you are trustworthy” I read and put the key in my pocket. CUTE.

My day was boring with the few clients I drove. I bought some sandwiches and went to ours, my, her apartment whatever you call it. It was lunchtime, I hoped sana is there and my prayers were answered, but she was laying on the couch in the living room while haru was watching TV he looked at the plastic bag in my hand then at me.

“Hey” my voice was enough for her to wake up “stay sleeping”

She shoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter