Twenty-Three

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In one of the busiest streets in Tokyo stopped a black Cadillac CTS v in front of a big building. Kyungsoo checked his conversation with sana on WhatsApp he looked the same as before but older and more fit.

“Where are you?” he typed and waited for a reply he frowned when she didn’t reply instantly.

“I am on my way”

He smiled and grabbed another phone he has, he opened a private GPS application that’s connected to sana’s phone “she still doesn’t lie to me” he smiled and waited for her and eventually she came.

She opened the door and sat beside him “welcome to Tokyo!” she cheered and he smiled happily at her. His eyes didn’t leave her as she was putting her seatbelt. How her straight black hair was falling over her face, her nice black dress that wrapped her body perfectly. He loves her… Crazily.

He drove off silently but soon he broke it “our house is almost done sana”

“Oh, really?” she said coldly.

The two now are dating, she couldn’t get over chaeyoung easily but kyungsoo did his best to show her the good side of him that made her like him and soon the two will move back to Seoul which is making her nervous. What if she met chaeyoung? Or jeongyeon or anything related to their past. These questions were hunting her everywhere and all the time.

The two arrived at one of the fanciest restaurants in Tokyo kyungsoo eyed his phone “go in first sana I need to make a phone call”

She smiled and complied his fake soft smile, eyes, and expression disappeared when she turned her back.

“Yes?”

“Done!”

“What happened?”

“I put the medicine in her cup and she is probably vomiting now” a guy wearing a waiter uniform said.

“And he? Where is he?” kyungsoo’s hold to the phone got tighter as he thought of chaeyoung.

“He was hanging out in town and now he is back”

“The two can’t meet! Do you hear me? They can’t meet!”

“We will do our best sir”

Kyungsoo hung up, he stared at sana and smirked “you are mine… Mine and only”

 

A few hours ago…

As soon as mina and chaeyoung arrived at the hotel they stayed in the lobby where the receptionist insisted on making them drink some tea where he put some liquid that causes diarrhea and vomiting. For his luck, mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter