Eleven

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost three in the morning, momo’s parents kept apologizing for sana but the latter didn’t care. She just wanted to make sure her brother is fine. Momo fell asleep on the couch while jeongyeon slept on the single couch.

Sana suddenly felt pain in her heart ‘Is my brother okay? Are they beating him?’ she thought while quickly heading to the balcony just to see men in a black suit standing in different spots in the street. She shivered when she felt a hand on her back “sana” chaeyoung soft-spoken “you need to rest and eat please” he begged.

“What are you doing here?” she raged “go back to where you live I don’t need a liar like you”

“You are right, I am an but I am the reason for this mess and I won’t leave until I see haru between your arms”

“Why did you lie?” she shook her head in disbelief “I can’t believe any word that’s coming out of your mouth”

He closed his eyes and sighed while watching her head to her bedroom. Where she sat on the bed and sobbed silently. Everything in the last few months was a lie and now her brother is in danger because of this stupid lie.

Chaeyoung sat on the bed with heavy shoulders “will she ever forgive you?” he said under his breath as he slowly fell asleep.

~~

 

Morning

The four of them woke up around eight, they didn’t have the appetite to eat not talk silence roamed the living room. Chaeyoung and jeongyeon were still in their suit but unlike last night, their shirts were messy with the sleeves rolled up to their elbows “now what?” jeongyeon broke the silence followed by sana’s phone ringing. She wasn’t fast enough to answer as chaeyoung grabbed the phone from her hand and put the speaker on mode.

“Good morning sana” the same creepy voice from yesterday echoed in the room.

“This son chaeyoung deal it with me”

“Ohh the amazing son chaeyoung! It’s my pleasure talking to you” sana was just slightly jumping in her place, afraid that chaeyoung will say an inappropriate word for the kidnapper making him hurt haru.

“How is haru? Where shall we meet?”

“Haru is fine, he is sleeping like an angel” he breathed “do you have our money?”

“They will be ready in few minutes, where shall we meet?”

“Great news! Let’s meet in Bukhansan in front of san restaurant”

“Roger that”

Chaeyoung placed the phone on the coffee table while sana broke into tears next to momo.

Eventually, donghae came holding a big leather bag with 250,000$ in it.

“Did you brought it?” chaeyoung whispered as donghae handed him a gun “did you gave one to jeongyeon?”

He looked around while putting it inside of his pants.

Chaeyoung drove the car with sana next to him he was stealing glances at her but she was looking away all the time, avoiding and ignoring him.

Donghae with other three men was following him in another car, they parked behind them when a black van parked in front of them.

Sana was impatient she left the car followed by chaeyoung. She smiled upon seeing haru leaving the van holding the teddy bear chaeyoung once bought for him.

“Noona” he muttered but he wasn’t able to run to her as two men were preventing him.

Chaeyoung grabbed the bag and stood in front of the tattooed man with sana next to him.

“Well well well we finally met chaeyoung? Do you remember me?”

“Of course I do, the guy that robbed my father”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter