Nine

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating in the last few days, I was sick and I had to go to the clinic and take injections and medicines but I am okay now :D - Hiba.

“I don’t know how you know me but nevertheless” I leaned in “you better keep your mouth shut” I threatened while glaring into his eyes.

“I won’t expose you don’t worry” he patted my shoulder “I will just watch from afar”

“What’s with the intense stares?” sana said as she stood beside me.

“Nothing, sana come with me, you should see that huge tree” he held her hand and she walked away with him. My nails almost cut my palm from clenching my fist so hard.

“What’s wrong?” jeongyeon asked.

“Kyungsoo knows my identity”

“Eh? How?”

“I don’t know, there is something fishy” I sighed when momo came holding her phone.

“There is a new victim” she pouted “a young girl found dead in front of her house”

“That’s silly! The killer is out here and there and the police can’t catch him!” jeongyeon claimed in disbelief. While all I was thinking about is kyungsoo…

Night came and since some of sana’s friends are dating, they were either cuddling on the decks or walking around.

I was sitting on my deck playing with a flower in my hand when sana approached me and sat beside me.

“Momo and jeongyeon are so close now” she chuckled shyly.

“Yeah” I sniffed and stumped my feet playfully on the soil.

“Are you okay with it?”

“Why would I not be?” I chuckled… ‘Oh… she thinks that I and jeongyeon used to date’

I looked at her eyes and frowned a bit “sana do you really think I am gay?”

“Hm?” she widened her eyes at me “what do you mean?”

I sighed “nothing” and looked away just to see a guy staring at me? Sana followed my gaze and that guy just his lips… He was sitting on a deck alone with his tent.

I heard sana’s giggle, she patted my shoulder “good luck”

She walked to her tent “what do you even know?” I muttered under my breath “YAH! Give me a cigarette!” I yelled at namjoon and he compiled… I think all her friends are afraid of me.

I blew the smoke while looking up at the sky, it was a starry night without a moon until I felt someone taking the cigarette from my hand and throwing it in the trash can.

Sana frowned at me “don’t smoke it’s bad for your health and heart!”

“I rarely smoke sana don’t worry” I smile at her and she sat next to me “why aren’t you sleeping?”

“Uhm, because jeongyeon is sleeping next to momo”

“You are joking?”

She shook her head “and momo is sleeping too and I don’t want to bother them” she smiled shyly “they are even holding hands, he is biual right?”

Oh god… Here we go again… Should I tell her that he is a womanizer who is addicted to women and ?

She yawned and her eyes were so tired.

“Sleep in my tent”

“And what about you?”

“I will sleep next to you”

“EHHH?”

“I am gay, while would you care?” I had to hide my smirk as she blushed so hard “go ahead sleep and I will follow you”

She hummed and crawled into the tent, everyone was already sleeping and the sound of the light wind and the rustling sound of the leaves. I took a deep breath before going into the tent. She lit the battery lamp jeongyeon brought, he even put a thin mattress he is such a spoiled kid. She was sleeping on her left, and I faced her. Each one of us had his own blanket, everything was neat and folded jeongyeon is a neat freak after all.

I laid on my right, I was facing sana and we were so close then I felt her shiver a bit before opening her eyes.

“Are you okay?” I panicked.

“The tent is so close, can you open the zipper of its door?”

“Sure!” I opened it but the cold breeze was making both of us shiver “shall I close it?”

“No, these days I can’t stay in closed areas, I prefer being cold than not be able to breathe properly”

I hummed and touched her hand “it’s cold”

“It’s okay” she smiled and closed her eyes but I covered her with my blanket leaving myself uncovered.

“Chaebong b-“

“Shush!” I cut her off “I will wear another jacket don’t worry”  

I wore jeongyeon’s jacket and kept staring at her sleeping face, I put the strand of hair that was falling on her beautiful face behind her ear.

Will I ever get out of this lie? Will she ever forgive me?

I sighed and heard her steady breath indicating me that she is in a deep sleep I leaned in and left a peck on her forehead.

Chaeyoung was oblivious that sana was still awake, her heart throbbed in her chest. She can’t deny it. His protective actions and calm personality is slowly making her fall for him.

‘But he is gay I can’t force myself into him’ this thought was hunting her and killing her.

I kept caressing her hair, assuring her and maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter