Ten

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Why  are you not commenting? :( The story is boring? 
ANYWAY! I will add michaeng later ^_^ Anticipate it 

One? Two? Three weeks passed? I am not counting.

I rarely see sana which bothers me a lot… I wanted to confess to her but she is busy with her projects, college, and preparations for the prom party. She finally trusts me enough to make me babysit haru. I was sitting beside him watching COCO. The movie is so sad and meaningful, I felt him rest his head on my chest while he was fidgeting with his fingers “Haru?”

I looked at him and his lips are pouty and his eyes are teary “what’s wrong?” I soft-spoke.

“I- I miss my mom”

Me too kid… Me too…

“I’ve never met her and I blame myself for-“

“Hey” I cut him off and made him sit on my lap “she is in here” I put my hand on his heart “and she is watching you from heaven and of course she is proud that you are a humble well-mannered kid so whenever you miss her look at the sky and talk to her she will be happy to listen to you” it hurts me to see him this sad “and you have a beautiful sister you can go to her whenever you want, right?”

“Sana noona is the best sister in the world” he cheered.

I smiled and cupped his face “yes she is” I kissed his cheek and tickled him “do you want ice cream?”

His eyes sparkled while nodding excitedly. I playfully slapped his while he rushed to the front door to wear his shoes where we met sana.

“Oh you are here?”

She looked pale and nervous “Are you okay?”

“Yes I just came to put my bag here, I need to study with momo”

“Sana? Look at me”

Her eyes were full of tears… I bet she heard the conversation “Haru, wait chaebong outside” he nodded obediently and waited for me outside “I am really thankful to you chaebong” she smiled “what you said to haru and how you are here by our side it’s just-“

I cut her off by pinching her nose “shh, it’s okay… Now rest for a while you are exhausting yourself these days”

She nodded as I left with haru.

Chaeyoung was oblivious that the two men from the trip day had been tracking him for three weeks now, they were following him literally everywhere.

“This is our target” the taller pointed at haru “our plan will be on the graduation day”

The shorter nodded as they fist bumped each other.

 

Jeongyeon, being the annoying friend he is insisted on accompanying me and haru. We ate ice cream and I bought three new toys for haru, we spent almost two hours together until haru started to feel tired…

Jeongyeon misses momo and since she is at our house he wanted to meet her. I opened the door after telling sana that we have a guest. Haru rushed to open the toys while we went to the living room just to see sana and momo crying.

“What’s wrong?” we said in unison and they cried more, me and jeongyeon were lost.  

They handed each other tissues and cried more.

“The TV is off so they weren’t watching a drama” said jeongyeon.

“Their phones are not next to them so they didn’t read something sad” I added.

“Girls what’s wrong?” jeongyeon was getting frustrated as he momo’s nape.

I kneeled next to sana and looked up at her face, it broke my heart seeing her like this.

“The prom is tomorrow” momo said between her sniffs.

“We know” we said because they literally talking non-stop about it and about the dresses they will wear.

“Our partners ditched us” sana sniffed.

“On the same day” momo cried more.

“We won’t go to the prom” sana stated and looked at me as if my eyes were telling her to cry more, she sobbed.

I looked at jeongyeon who was busy staring at momo so I kicked him with my foot without the girls notice, I titled my head to the left telling him to meet me in the kitchen but he didn’t seem to understand so I rolled my eyes at him.

“What?” he muttered “AHHHH!” he yelled a bit catching the girls attention while I mentally facepalmed myself.  

“Excuse us” I said and dragged him with me, I kicked him as soon we entered the kitchen “why sometimes you are so stupid?”

“I was busy staring at momo! She broke my heart!”

I sighed “anyway! We can’t let them miss the prom”

“Yes”

“It’s an important day for them”

“Yes”

“They prepared for everything”

“Yes”

I hit his head and he whined playfully “what’s wrong with you?”

“You didn’t get it yet?”

He stared at me blankly then widened his eyes “Ahhhh!”

I smiled and winked at him “you want us to find them partners?”

“Ya leave go” I pushed him away while he laughed out loud.

“Okay okay we will accompany them”

I high fived him and we went to the girls who were sitting like they were at a funeral, I cleared my throat and they looked at me with their swollen eyes.

“Girls, me and jeongyeon decided to”

“Go with you to the prom and prove how losers are your partners for ditching you”

Sana and momo looked at each other with a light smile that made me instinctively smile.

Tomorrow I will tell her the truth and give her the freedom to either forgive me or not.

 

 

Third person’s POV

The day for four of them was chaotic with jeongyeon and chaeyoung having their new haircut and nice suits that are probably from one of the nicest suit shops in Seoul. Chaeyoung stayed at jeongyeon’s house as the girls insisted on staying alone in sana’s house so they can prepare themselves.

Sana and momo wanted to look stunning but they didn’t want to tease their partners. Their nervousness is even bigger than the day they presented their project. They were applying mascaras and some light make up. They wore pouf dresses, sana wore a light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter