Eighteen

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

“Come on just one more bite” chaeyoung was trying to feed sana but the latter rarely eats these days. She touched her stomach and shook her head.

“I am full”

“You didn’t even eat the half of the sandwich” he whined.

She smiled at him and caressed his cheek “I am full just by looking at you”

He grinned as he placed the sandwich away “when will I stop waiting chaeyoung-ah?”

“They will find a heart soon don’t worry”

“Who?”

Chaeyoung bit the inside of his cheeks as he realized what he said “I mean the charities baby”

“I hope so” she sighed as she rested her head on the pillow “I am sleepy” she closed her eyes and like a magic she fell asleep with chaeyoung watching her, he looked away as he cried silently while fidgeting with his fingers he grabbed his phone when he felt it vibrating in his pocket he read a message from kyungsoo.

‘I found someone. Today we will have the heart with us.’

“I am doing a bad thing sana-ya” chaeyoung said in a low voice as he waited silently next to her.

 

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, was following the guy he was tracking for the last few days. The guy was sick few weeks ago and the results at the hospital showed his healthy indicators includes the verification of consent for donation as the guy is a member of an organ donor charity. He put his mask on and grabbed the baseball bat “this is for sana” he mumbled before hitting the guy on his head twice.

He rushed back to his car and disappeared from the scene while zaki came and called the ambulance, he went with them as he is the first eyewitness he watched the nurses trying to save him.

“We need to take him to the surgery room!” said mina while trying to stop the bleeding, zaki was praying internally that the guy will be at least near-death. The victim’s family were crying and wishing that their loved one will be alive. More than five hours passed and he was still under surgery when mina came “I am sorry” she bowed her head “he bled a lot and the hits were so strong that it made a huge damage to his brain” she bowed humbly as she felt guilty for not able to save his life.

“He wanted to donate his organs” the young woman spoke “our wedding was next week I think it’s his fate and he would give his organs to people who are in need”

“I won’t accept this!” his mother protested “my son died and he will get buried with his full body!”

Zaki was hearing their conversation, he rushed to chaeyoung and told him what happened “What shall we do? We killed the person so we can save sana and now his mother won’t agree! We have to think fast before we run out of time”

Chaeyoung clenched his jaw “I will talk to the mother I will do my best to convince her now you go and hide with kyungsoo we don’t need to make people notice anything!” chaeyoung ordered before he walked away… He was about to talk to the victim’s mother when he saw mina sitting alone in her office he came in and closed the door behind him.

“Min-“ he stayed quite while he saw her crying “what’s wrong?” he walked closely to her desk, he leaned on it beside her. Looking down at her with sad eyes.

“The patient is dead”

“I heard about it” he patted her shoulder sensually “it’s not your fault”

“No it is” she raged “what if he died because of a mistake I made?”

“It’s his Destiney and god has his job up there, right?”

She nodded and looked down but his eyes went to the hair claw on her desk, he cleared his throat and grabbed it.

He didn’t know why he is doing this… Maybe, because he knows sana is not for him and she will never be.

He kneeled on the floor behind her he placed the palms of his hands underneath her hair, gathered all of her hair and twisted the hair as he raised it up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter