Five

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes kept going to the weird kyungsoo and how he stares at everyone and everything as I decided to buy some ingredients for the house. Since sana sits on the cash my eyes were focused on her. How she is holding the barcode reading and focusing on the screen with pursed lips.

“Three hundred dollars and sixty-five cent sir”

“Sir” I chuckled as I pull out my wallet and gave her my credit card. She slightly looked shocked. One, because I have a credit card; Two, because of the big amount of stuff I bought.

“It will be half-half,” she said as she handed me my credit card.  

“I don’t want to see more sticky notes on the fried sana” I smiled warmly at her and looked at haru, she took him with her, she doesn’t trust me yet “Haru!” I called him and he smiled at me “Do you want to go home?”

“Yes! Noona please let me go with him!”

She stared at him then at me “I won’t hurt him sana trust me” I pointed at my face “look at this innocent face do you think I can hurt a child?”

She did her best not to smile but in the end, I won and took haru with me, he even helped me hold the plastic bags and organizing the ingredients. He fell asleep on the couch around nine in the night so I carried him and put him on his and sana’s bed. He reminds me of my little brother. I miss him, so I leaned in and kissed his head and made sure he is covered.

I laid on the couch and watched a football match but I fell asleep on the uncomfortable couch.

 

 

Sana came around one in the morning, she cracked her neck and back as soon she stepped in, she checked on haru even though she saw chaeyoung sleeping on the couch but, priorities.

She kissed her little brother and walked to the television as its voice was a bit loud. She turned it off and looked at chaeyoung’s who was sleeping curled up with his hands between his thigs. She smiled upon seeing this soft and cute sight in front of her, chaeyoung’s body is somehow thin. She grabbed an extra blanket that she keeps in the living room, she carefully covered him and walked to the refrigerator. She smiled when she saw a sticky note on the milk bottle.

‘Sharing is caring, drink milk it’s healthy for you since you work hard and I see that you have back and neck ache. ^_^ - CHAE-BONG’

She looked at him sleeping peacefully, she hates milk. But she poured some in a cup and went to her room where she drank it and drifted to sleep.

 

Next day – University.

“He bought a lot” said momo as she ate the gummy bear.

“I know! I wonder how he has money!” sana claimed as she was sitting in front of her in the college’s canteen.

“Maybe he is a drug dealer” kyungsoo stated with his eyes focused on the book he is reading.

“Kyungsoo strikes again! Chaebong looks so coward to be a drug dealer” momo joked.

“Appearances can trick momo”

The two girls rolled their eyes at him and continued their chitty-chats.

“So how was the party last night?”

“I found a handsome guy! I have a huge crush on him” she rested her cheek on her hand “he is tall, puffy and very charming”

Sana snapped her fingers in front of momo’s face “stop crushing on this and that guy”

“I am living my life, not like you!! You dated one guy in your life while I dated more than ten”

Kyungsoo was listening to their conversation he smiled creepily upon hearing that sana is single and a pure girl that can suit him.

“Anyway, on Sunday let’s go with chaebong, I want to buy a meal for him as a tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter