Twenty-Seven

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

Sana was sitting on the bed in one of the hospital’s rooms she broke into tears after she ended her phone call with haru, the latter is a teenager now. She comforted him that she is totally fine while he is in Japan with momo’s parents. She touched her heart and sighed when the nurse came to check on her heart monitor “where is chaeyoung? How is he?”

“He is still under the surgery but everything will be fine don’t be worry miss sana” she humbly smiled leaving sana to rest a bit.

 

Mina, on the other hand, was sitting on the hospital’s roof surrounded by some trees and plants… There were no more tears left to cry she looked at the sky and the beautiful starry night when she heard few coughs next to her.

Taecyeon sat beside her and handed her a cup of coffee and he drank his “kyungsoo died” he said “he was one of the most wanted criminals in South Korea” he chuckled “he killed so many people”

Mina nodded to his word “glad that he got what he deserves”

Taecyeon hummed “why do you keep tying up your hair?”

She touched her hair and looked at him “I don’t know”

“I love your hair when it’s long and untied”

He was obviously flirting with her but why she didn’t care? Why being married didn’t matter to her?

“I am not trying to sound rude but I guess your life with chaeyoung is not going so well?”

“How did you know?” she pressed on her lips “I mean no it’s not” she took a sip of her warm coffee as she exposed her failed marriage life.

“Your eyes don’t shine like before and I guess it’s obvious that sana and he have an unbreakable connection”

“Thanks for reminding” mina rolled her eyes and the two laughed at her silly fate.

“A few years ago I fell in love with a girl, she was my whole life” out of nowhere his eyes were filled with sadness “but her life was with someone else” mina looked down… His story is similar to hers, they probably share the same pain “I always hated how she talks about him or even look at him so I decided to break up with her”

“What? Why? You loved her”

“Her happiness is more important than my selfish love mina” he smiled at her “life will go on and I will find another girl”

“Did you?”

“Uhm not yet” he laughed and stared at her eyes “but I will one day”

“Why are you telling me this?” she asked in a low voice.

“What I am trying to say is… Let it go… If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never yours, to begin with”

“Do you think so?”

Taecyeon nodded and his phone rang “I need to go now, I will call you soon” he winked at her as she watched him leave.

 

Not so much passed when mina went to chaeyoung’s surgery room but she couldn’t enter… Seeing him lying there lifeless was so painful for her to witness. She decided to wait for him outside where jeongyeon and momo were sitting holding hands… Praying.

Sana, on the other hand, was sitting in front of them with the IV connected to her arm she looked pale and exhausted. Everyone can tell how the last few days were hard on her. She looked up and bit her lower lip as tears fell over her cheeks.

Reo came out of the operation room with a big smile on his face and mina rushed to him “how is he?”

“My son in l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter