Twenty

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why are you not commenting? :( This is a heart wrecking chapter so I hope you will post your review.

Third’s person POV

Morning

Sana opened her eyes slowly ‘I am alive?’ she thought, she moved her head slowly left and right and seeing momo’s back made her realize that indeed she is breathing and her new heart is beating inside of her.

Feelings didn’t change for her, she smiled when she saw haru coming inside the room, he held her hand and kissed it she was strong enough to overcome everything that happened in the last few weeks. After greeting haru, momo, her parents and jeongyeon chaeyoung was still standing outside. Frowning while looking at the floor. Jeongyeon came out and patted his shoulder “she is asking for you”

“She remembers me?” he widened his eyes.

“She does now go to your girl dude”

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and walked into the room, he couldn’t act cold.

He adores sana.

He walked to her and his hands automatically held hers “I am here” she smiled and tears of joy escaped her eyes, he wiped them and clenched his jaw.

“You are here” he chuckled and kissed her lips… Probably, one of their last kisses.

~

“Everything is fine and your body is recovering quickly” said reo “in term of two weeks you will be able to leave the hospital but you need to visit the hospital every two weeks, okay?”

Sana nodded and touched her heart “can I see the parents of the donator?”  

The doctor smiled “sure I will call them”

Chaeyoung’s blank expression wasn’t unnoticed, he was dozing off all the time even while talking to sana, suddenly work has become more important than sana, he visits her every two or three days.

He was sitting next to her and playing with her fingers while frowning, she poked his cheek and smiled at him “What’s wrong? Why are you not visiting me like before?”

“We are investing new deals in the company I am a bit busy”

“Work is more important than me?” sana pouted but chaeyoung smiled coldly at her.

“No it’s not” he caressed her hair “I will talk to mina” he got up and left her room while sana looked down sadly wondering what’s wrong with his weird behaviors these days.

He walked to mina’s office with heavy steps, holding his suit’s jacket with on hand and his white shirt is messy, mina was talking on the phone and he didn’t even bother himself to knock on the door. He sat in front of her waited for her till she finished talking.

“Chaeyoung? Are you okay?”

“Is there a medicine that reduces heartbreaks?” he said slowly while staring at the wall “not physically… I want one mina”

“For you?”

He shook his head “for her”

“Sana?” mina gasped “what heartbreak are you talking about?”

“That I will cause her soon”

“Chaeyoung this will be dangerous to her health” mina warned “I don’t know your reasons but please think about again”

He looked at her and smiled “I can’t take it back, she needs to be strong”

“I hope so” chaeyoung got up and walked back to sana’s room, she was sleeping deeply while holding a book she was reading, it was open on its last page “and they lived happily ever after” he read the last sentence “I wish, I wish” he sobbed silently while covering her with the blanket, he kissed her forehead and walked out of the hospital.

 

Few days passed

Sana can finally walk around in the hospital and eat normally, the doctors are shocked by how fast she is recovering… Her soul and body are craving for life. She was excited that she can finally leave the hospital and stay at her house. She smiled brightly while seeing how neat her home is, chaeyoung bought some new furniture as a gift for her, the couch is no longer uncomfortable and there is one single couch beside it. She wanted to thank him but he wasn’t with her. Staying away from her will reduce the breakup pain for them… That what he thought.

He was sitting behind his desk, smiling at the selfie set she sent for him when kyungsoo came in.

“You are wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter