Sixteen

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

“You need to search for every organ donor charity” chaeyoung pleaded, he didn’t care if it will hurt his ego especially in front of sana who was holding his hand tightly and caressing it with her thumb, maybe she can comfort him.

“We will mr. chaeyoung don’t worry” mina smiled sadly at them.

“We will give you few medicines you need to take them regularly, okay?” reo, mina’s father said “we will call you if we find a heart donor”

Sana smiled at them and shook hands with them while chaeyoung wasn’t able to even move sana held his hand and pulled him up he walked with heavy steps and down face.

“It’s okay” she caressed his back “I will be fine, your love will heal my heart”

“I wish that” he side hugged her while walking outside the hospital, he called Donghae and the latter was on his way, chaeyoung held sana’s hand and kissed it “I don’t want you to worry about anything okay? Money and medicines are all on me you just need to take care of yourself and don’t exhaust yourself”

She hummed and looked into his eyes “I will live right?”

“You will” he repeated with brittle voice.

Eventually, Donghae came and he dropped her at her house…

Few days passed and chaeyoung was doing anything to find a donor, he called charities outside South Korea and they told him to wait… He hates that word now. Sana is trying to be fine, physically but mentally… She is not well, suddenly she found her life falling, thoughts about death are coming to her mind and she can’t stop them even with chaeyoung’s sweet words and gifts.

The two were in their favorite restaurant she was staring at the salad in front of her while chaeyoung was looking at her “Hey” he whispered and held her hand “look what I have” he pulled out a Polaroid camera from the small bag he carries “now show me the beautiful smile” he fixes his specs before doing a funny duck face while she did an L sign under her chin, looking as cute as ever. He held the picture and start shaking it waiting for it to become clear, sana rested her chin on his shoulder, he can feel her breath on his neck but his attention was on the picture in his hand “chaeyoung-ah”

He hummed and looked at her “I love you” she said and he smiled warmly at her “I love you too”

“If I didn’t make it and my body decided to give up, can you please live happily?”

“What are you talking about?” he gulped and looked away, hiding his teary eyes “you will survive, okay?”

She nodded and watch him pin the picture on the rope with the other Polaroid pictures of random couple and customers.

He drove her to her house the two were standing in front of her apartment’s door “leave” she smiled and all he did was staring into her eyes.

“Should I?”

She nodded and smiled shyly before tiptoeing she hugged him tight while he was smiling widely at her “do you know that I love your dimple so much?” she said cupping his face.

He grinned and kissed her nose “now go and sleep” he slapped her playfully before she went inside he was driving to the mansion with smile decorating his face, sana indeed brought the joy to his life.

He was walking upstairs to his room when he heard a sound coming out of the study room “father is still awake?” he mumbled to himself while walking but he stopped by the not-closed door.

Chaeyoung’s POV

“You are doing very well boy, the clients are satisfied,” said my father, I can see the back of the other guy. He was wearing a moss colored jacket with a black cap.

“Really? I am so happy to hear that” the voice sound familiar? But the person doesn’t seem happy as he described.

My father threw money on the table “There is a client who needs a healthy lung, if you were able to bring me on in one week he will give us half-million”

Lung? Us? What is going on? I stepped closer and looked at the person’s face, this can’t be real.

Kyungsoo...

“Haha I don’t want to interrupt but who will kill this time?” there was another guy in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter