Twenty-One

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

Chaeyoung woke up in the middle of the night, luckily they locked the door so they won’t get caught. He needed a moment to remember what happened last night, mina was sleeping on his right with her head on his chest, he was wearing his pants while she was in her undergarments as soon as she moved a bit he sat down while avoiding the look at her while she grabbed her jeans and shirt “I don’t know how this happened” she said.

“It’s okay, it’s a mistake” he blew air from his mouth and wore his t-shirt “sana and I broke up”

“What why?” she gasped.

“It’s our fate” his eyes finally met hers and they will never feel dry like before he yelped and grabbed his jacket “I will leave now see you later mina” he unlocked the door and sat behind the steering wheel… He was driving while leaning arm on the window his tears were falling over his cheeks carrying his sweet memories with sana he started to laugh as tears can’t come out anymore… He is depressed and drenched in sadness that no one can pull him out of it.

The latter wasn’t any better, she never leaves home now all she does is staying at home crying or watching the drama that she doesn’t believe anymore. Momo is doing her best to help her but she fails miserably, same as kyungsoo who is getting closer to sana, she is now used to talking to him every day, telling him about her daily routine and how her heart is broken and he will touch her heart and bring a smile to her face with the soft words he told her.

 

Few weeks passed…

 

Son’s mansion

Chaeyoung came home around seven, after a long day at work he was about to walk to his bedroom when the maid stopped him “chaeyoung” she held his arm while panting “mister minkyung has been sitting in his office for six hours now, the door is locked and I can’t come in”

“Why you didn’t unlock it?” he asked while walking to his father’s office.

“I don’t have the key, he keeps it with him” she was holding her hands while staring at the door worriedly.

“Step back,” said chaeyoung as he kicked the door once and twice until it swung open. The two rushed in and saw minkyung leaning on the desk “CALL THE AMBULANCE!” he yelled and run to his father, he loosed the older’s necktie and helped him to sit down.

“Son” minkyung smiled, his face was full of sweat same as his shirt “this is it, it’s over”

“What are you talking about?” chaeyoung was confused.

“It’s time for me to leave and for you to replace me do well… Huh?”

Chaeyoung clenched h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter