Fifteen

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I really want to swim” sana’s eyes were sparkling just like the clear water and the sun’s reflection on it.

“Sure let’s swim” I shrugged my shoulders as I stopped the yacht in the middle of the sea, we were far from the city now away from everyone and everything.

“Eh?”

I chuckled at her reaction and pulled her closer to me “haru is with momo so let’s enjoy this weekend together, shall we?”

She thought for a bit and nodded “should I swim in my outfit?”

“Nope I have a bikini swimsuit” I widened my eyes upon realizing what I’ve just said “uhm I”

She raised her eyebrow and me and folded her arms “And why exactly do you have a bikini swimsuit on your yacht?”

“I uhm” I stuttered actually I used to bring girls here to have some fun… Should I tell her or not?

She went downstairs and I followed her I hope she won’t be sulky again.

We went inside the yacht and she was looking around “where is it?”

I pointed at the small closet on my left and she found the red bikini swimsuit she raised one eyebrow and walked to the bathroom she is not going to wear it right? I was busy looking out the window when she came out of the bathroom, I yelped and parted my lips at the sight in front of me… This weekend is going to be interesting.

She didn’t look at me but I already scanned her body, white fairy skin, nice skinny legs and flat tummy. Everything about her is perfect her black hair almost covering her not so big s, she walked behind me and my gaze and body followed her “I will swim, follow me if you want”

I watched her slowly disappear so I took off my t-shirt and wore my swim short, the weather was extremely hot, perfect for a swimming session, especially with my beautiful girlfriend.

Luckily she wasn’t fast enough to swim away from the yacht so I jumped and dived in the water, I took swimming lessons when I was younger so I can say that I am a professional swimmer. The water was deep and I was scared that sana will get a cramp or get tired suddenly. As soon as I reached her I made her hug me tightly, I can feel her skin on mine but it just felt different from all the girls that I’ve ever touched.

I was looking at her bare face and lightly red eyes from the salty water “I love you” I whispered to her.

“Really? Do you say this to the girls that you used to bring them here?”

“Nope” I held her hand and made her climb on my back “I never said these words sana you are my first love” I said while swimming back to the yacht.

“Me too” she whispered into my neck. I smiled and swam back to the yacht where I rested my back at the hull and she was in front of me swimming here and there. I was expecting myself to be more aroused but I think my love to her is somehow pure and sincere. She came and swam next to me but I lightly pinned her to the hull and held the rope behind her. I trapped her with my body and arms. Her arms instinctively went to my shoulders and I leaned in to leave a peck on her lips she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me closer to her as we kissed deeply and passionately.

Not so much passed and we were already on the round bed in the yacht’s cabinet…

I was her first.

She was nervous and worried.

I was careful an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter