I know you were trouble when you walked in

TRUST

 Seulgi came back from a toilet break and to her dismay, she came back to the scene of shy Juhyun with a male student, Juhyun had some Pepero in her hand. Oh right, today is Pepero Day. Unable to swallow the firey feeling in , she goes to the dispenser and drank some cold water. Then the guy came out from the room with the chekiest grin one could ever see as she high-fived his gang that were waiting outside. Seulgi hissed under her breath as lasers shoots out from her eyes (literally).

After calming herself down, Seulgi went into the practice room. 

"Happy Pepero Day, Seul! " Juhyun greets happily as she handed a stick of pepero to Seulgi.

"Who is that guy?" Seugi questioned while receiving the stick of pepero and eats it.

"He's Crush."

"Crush? As in YOUR crush?" Seulgi's tone hints a little bit of annoyance.

"No, silly. His name IS Crush."

"Oh. Okay." Seulgi walks away quietly and only practices with Juhyun. Seulgi was silent throughout the whole session and Juhyun cant help but to always glance over to the latter, wondering what had made the latter so quiet. Whenever Juhyun would ask her something, all she did was hum and "hmm.." or give a nod.

 

After their practice session ends, Seulgi packs her stuff and left first. Juhyun who saw that Seulgi didn't wait for her felt sad and pouted as she packs her stuff. When Juhyun was about to walk out of the practice room, she was stopped by a pair of hands that blocked the way. 

"Crush? What is it?" - JH

"Well, I figured that tonight is a friday night and the boys and I are having a party. So we think it'd be great if you could join. We invited the others too." 

"I'm not sure. I'll think about it." 

-----------------------

AT THE CLUB

"What if she doesn't come?" One of Crush's gangmate said while sipping on his alcohol

"I'm sure she will. Who can resist The Almighty Crush?" Crush smirked as he combs his hair back. From afar, she saw a familiar figure coming their way in a purple dress.

"Juhyun! You're here! I told you guys she will come." A drunk Crush pours a glass of beer for Juhyun. Juhyun refused it since it's their school rules not to drink even during weekends.

 

In a distance, a certain someone is watching Juhyun from far. She ordered orange juice and her eyes never tearing away from Juhyun. WHile Crush being naughty his hands are roaming everywhere and she knows that Juhyun is uncomfortable. Secretly, she was recording the boys. It's been a long while since she wanted to kick the boys out from school for hitting on the female students and playing with their feelings. And now it's her chance. She tries her best not to capture Juhyun in the frame.

Suddenly the guys begin to gather around Juhyun and both of Crush's guys hold Juhyun down on each side of her arms. Crush started to take off her belt. And now the person recording from afar could not stand it anymore. She is now fuming in anger, and took the large metal tray from a waiter and heads towards the boys. 

"Oh no you don't." the said person muttered under her breath as she approach the group with heavy steps.

*pong* *pong *pong*

The latter hit the three bys hard on the head with the metal tray.

"Who the---- Kang Seulgi! How dare you?!" -Crush

Juhyun looked up at the latter. Seulgi was in her rider jacket and black nike baseball cap. Her eyes are fueled by anger. Juhyun can't help but to be mesmerised by Seulgi.

"I should be the one asking that. How dare you lay your dirty hands Juhyun!" Anger was clearly hinted in Seulgi's tone.

"Gosh. She looks so cool like that. Wait what the heck, Juhyun!! No. You ain't feeling anything for this girl. GET. A. GRIP!"

A fist from Crush was about to come to Seulgi when a bunch of people barged in and surrounded them. Seulgi had a victory smirk on her face.

"You. Are over, Crush. Your ruling is over." Seulgi announced as the headmaster appeared from the sea of crowd.

"Well done, Seulgi. " The headmaster praised.

Juhyun stayed quiet, being confused but she let Seulgi handles Crush and his mates.

The headmaster orders some of the men to arrest Crush and his friends. When the headmaster was about to leave, Seulgi voiced out..

"Uh... Headmaster.. About our promise... "

"Promise? What promise?" Juhyun thought silently.

"Ah.. Don't worry. Your evidence will be submitted and both you and Juhyun's name won't be in the record for this case. Also , since you both worked hard for this, well have funn for today in here. I'll turn a blind eye." The headmaster winked at Seulgi. Seulgi bowed sending the headmaster off.

 

 

Seulgi huffed in relief as now a smile came onto her lips. She turned around to look at Juhyun but her smile fades once she reads Juhyun's mood.

"What was that about?" -Juhyun

"Uh.. Saving you?"

"How come you know that I'm here?" -Juhyun

"The headmaster told me. "

"Her ears didn't go red. She isn't lying."

"How did you know I'm here?"

"I didn't.... I swear. The headmaster said Crush's every Friday routine is to hit the club and hit on girls. He invites different female student out to club every friday. And that his target is just Crush and his two friends. Me who helped him and whoever  he invited will not be penalized is what he promised me. I didn't know that he invited you. I was surprised when I saw you walking in too. Trust me, Hyun-ah. I will never lie to you." -Seulgi

"Fine. I trust you. But mind telling me why were you drop dead silent during our practice?"

"It's just----" Seulgi bites down on her lips as she drops her gaze to the floor.. Juhyun find herself staring at her lips.

"You just swore that you won't lie to me about a minute ago, Kang Seulgi. "

"I just don't like it to see you with him. He touched your hand, I'm just.. i don't know... pissed?"

"If it makes you better, I don't like him that way. I just acted shy infront of him. But honestly, there's someone else I liked."