SeulRene's First Date... (No they haven't started officially) Pt2

TRUST

Juhyun and Seulgi sitting on the beach chair while the wind blows. Seulgi took a glimpse to her side, amazed by the beautiful features of Juhyun. She took out her camera from her bag and secretly takes the side view photos of Juhyun. While snapping the photos, Seulgi's lips curls up into a smile until Juhyun turned and caught Seulgi in the act. Seulgi's camera slipped from her hand but luckily Juhyun's quick response caught it beffore it lands on the sand.

"Did you took pictures of me?"

"Yes... I mean NO! No. I didn't."

"Have I ever told you that you're obvious when you lie?"

Yes she did.

"Fine. I did. It's a lifetime-shot!" Seulgi defended.

"Should we take a picture together?"

*budum*

*dugun*

*dugun*

Juhyun took out her phone and went to sit on Seulgi's lap casually. Seulgi automatically though hesitantly wraps her arms on Juhyun's waist and pokes her head on Juhyun's side, posing for the camera as Juhyun did the countdown. The scent of Juhyun's shampoo greets Seulgi's nose. "Gosh, she smells nice. Wait, what the heck? Get a grip Kang Seulgi!"

*clicks* *clicks* *clicks*

After that, Juhyun went to walk on the beach, kicks the water while taking pictures with Seulgi's camera. Meanwhile Seulgi stares at Juhyun's action, smiling to herself and wonder what's wrong with herself. Being deep in thoughts, Seulgi fell asleep.

 

Juhyun sat quietly beside SEulgi and took pictures of Seulgi sleeping while she trying hard to suppress her giggles. "She's so cute. Who knows that her power charisma would explode from this cute face when she dances." Juhyun mumbled to herself. Seulgi started to stir, Juhyun saw a kid with a monster mask and decided to scare Seulgi with it. She asked the kid for it in trade for ice-cream and after she wore the mask, she leans in very closely to Seulgi's face while she shake the latter to wake her up.

Seulgi slowly opens her eyes and got the scare of her life. Juhyun laughed ever so uncontrollably at the sight of the poor Seulgi.

"Juhyun!! What on earth. Are you trying to give me  heart attack?!!!" Seulgi pats her chest to calm her heart that was beating so fast due to the scare.

"Wait.. where is everybody?" Seulgi looked around and noticed that the whole beach is only left the two of them.

"It's almost 7pm. The sun is setting. Everyone had gone home." Juhyun fetched the can of drink which she brought for Seulgi awhile ago when she was sleeping.

Seulgi packs up and walks ahead after throwing the can away. Juhyun catch up and links her arm with Seulgi. Seulgi felt awkward since no one had ever linked arms with her before and she had no idea what to do. So she just let her hands stays in her pocket while walking with Juhyun.

---------

That Night

The downpour happened accompanied by lightning and thunder striking the earth with their fearful roar. Juhyun hides under her blanket with a pillow over her hea, coveing her ears as she trembles in fear. The thunder strikes again making Juhyun yelps in fear. Can't take it anymore, Juhyun had made a decision. She tip-toed her way to Seulgi's room and snuck in under the blanket, being very careful not to wake Seulgi up.

Juhyun suppress her yelp again by covering with her hand when the thunder strikes again.

Seulgi felt the weight on her empty side and the scent from the latter's shampoo confirmed the identity of the trembling figure.. Seulgi without much thought lands an arm across the latter, patting Juhyun's back as if to comfort the trembling one.

Juhyun looked up, Seulgi had her eyes closed but her gesture says more. Juhyun felt calmer and safer in Seulgi's embrace. She no longer yelp when the thunder strikes and slept peacefully throughout the night.

 

 

The Next Morning

Seulgi as usual was the first to wake up. She crawls out of her bed carefully and adjust the blanket to cover Juhyun properly. She watched the sleeping Juhyun quietly and took her pencil and sketchbook that were on her side table and begin too sketch. Once she's done, she wrote the caption "I think.. I like you more than friends.."

Seulgi quietly cand carefully climbs on the bed and leans in to give a soft peck on Juhyun's forehead. She almost got a heart attack when her phone suddenly rang

when she do so as if she's committing a crime or something.

"H-Hello?" Seulgi answers the call and looked over to Juhyun. Juhyun just turned over to the other side.

"Ah.. Okay. Yeah. I'll let Juhyun know about it." Seulgi hangs up when the headmaster hangs up the call.

 

 

 

Seulgi is making breakfast in the kitchen when Juhyun came over and back-hugged Seulgi. Seulgi frozed as her heart pumps heavily again.

"It smells nice~" Juhyun said in a sleepy tone.

"I- I Havent bath.."

Juhyun breaks away from the hug and hits Seulgi's back. "Not you... I meant the food."

"Oh.. " Seulgi chuckled. "You should go and wait at the table."

"But I wanna hug you~~~" Juhyun releases her aegyo which ofcourse took effect on Seulgi since she stayed quiet after that while cooking and plating until bringing the two plates of toast and eggs to the table. Only then, Juhyun release Seulgi from her back-hug to sit at the table to eat breakfast tht Seulgi made.

"We're going to school later. After lunch. The headmaster called this morning."

 

 

==================

Drama coming up! Stay tuned. ><