2 months

TRUST

It’s been exactly 2 months since Juhyun entered as a student. Thanks to Seulgi’s teaching, she manage to grasp the feels and makes her body and music become one whenever she dances. 

Seulgi and Juhyun no longer talked. Juhyun didn’t realise since when either. They just suddenly drifted apart. Was it right after the headmaster declared Juhyun as Seulgi’s rival? 

/FLASHBACK/

Last month was a month after Juhyun joined as a student. It was the day of their monthly grading. Seulgi danced first and as expected, the audience applauded.

Then, Seulgi bowed and return to the backstage, She high-fived Juhyun who is very nervous for her first grading. "Good Luck." Seulgi patted on Juhyun's back and Juhyun nodded with a nervous smile.

Once her name was called upon, Juhyun stepped on to the stage and let the music guide her body and soul. The audience and judges were impressed.

After lunch, Juhyun and Seulgi went back to their practice room for more practice.

The headmaster came in, Seulgi and Juhyun bowed 90 degrees.

"Seulgi, you're impressive as always. As expected of SM Rookies." the headmaster praised Seulgi. Seulgi bowed happily, and ofcourse Juhyun is happy for her too.

"And Juhyun, you're impressive too. You can be rival with Seulgi. Hahhaha. Keep up the good work, alright?" The headmaster said and laughed at the end before she leaves.

Then, Juhyun noticed that silent from the one beside her. She took a glimpse of her and Seulgi was staring at the floor as if it's gunna bore holes on that poor floor.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

Lost in thoughts, Juhyun then heard the door creaks. Seulgi comes in for their daily practice. Seulgi only nods coldly in acknowledgement as a form of greeting but ignored the older one most of the time.

Seulgi went over to the cd player and pressed the play button. Juhyun suddenly came in from behind and pressed the stop button. Seulgi only glared at her without a word.

"Let's talk. Before practice. I can't go on like this.I need to know."

"THere's nothing you need to know." Seulgi stated coldly and was about to press the play button again but Juhyun gripped her wrist firmly to stop her.

"Yes. There's something I need to know. I need to know why did you change suddenly? We havent been really talking for a month after the grading." Juhyun's tone was serious and firm. Seulgi knows that if Juhyun doesn't get her answer, they'll never start practice today.