Meeting The Members

TRUST

Juhyun and Seulgi stood outside of the SM headquarter with their arms linked.

Their hearts pounds excitedly with mixed of nervousness and excitement.

"Ready?" Juhyun looked at Seulgi. Seulgi nodded.

They stepped into the company, walking nervously, they bowed to everyone they see.

"Ah, Seulgi and Juhyun? I watched the videos well. You both are amazing. I hope you'll debut soon. Unnie will be cheering for both of you."

"Thank you, s-sunbaenim." Juhyun said to the lady.

"We're under the same agency so, call me unnie. See you." the lady said as she walks out of the company.

"Was that...T-Taeyeon.. unnie? Hyun-ah, I'm not dreaming right?"

 

After a long walk, Seulgi and Juhyun reached the team-maker leader's office. Seulgi knocks on the door and entered after getting permission from the Team-Maker Leader.

"Nervous?" the lady said when she sees Seulgi and Juhyun walked in with their arms linked.

"A little..." Seulgi shyly admitted.

"So, before you meet your peers, I'll just brief both of you about them. So there are 3 members which means your team will be made of 5 members. One of them studied abroad and is fluent in English. So I hope you girls would get along well. Now, let's go meet your peers. "

The manager brought them both to the practice room where the decided members were at.

"Okay girls, .." the manager clapped her hands upon entering which got the attention of the three girls that was practicing SNSD song in the room. The manager turn off the music as the girls lined up in a straight line with their hands behind them.

"Today you girls have two new members. And these five of you here are the final number of members ready for debut. You three are exempted from practice today. Instead, spend a day together touring the building, and get to know one another, okay?"

The five of them sat in a circle.

"Since we're new, we'll introduce ourselves." Juhyun started. "I'm Bae Juhyun. My hometown is in Daegu. My birthday March 29, 1991  and I'm an Aries."

Then Seulgi's turn. "I'm Kang Seulgi. My hometown is in Ansan. I'm an Aquarius born on February 10, 1994."

"Okay. My turn. I'm Wendy. My birthname is Son Seungwan. I came from Canada after studying abroad. I was born in Seongbok-dong. I'm a Pisces born in 1994, February 21"

"We're the same age! And you're 10 days younger!" Seulgi commented excitedly and raised her hand to high-five Wendy.

"Park Sooyoung. I'm thinking of using Joy as my stage name when we debut. I was born on 1996, September 3rd. I'm a Virgo. My hometown is in Jeju-do."

"Lastly , me. I'm Kim Yerim and Seoul is my hometown. I was born on 1999, March 5th."

"What about.... Blood types?" -Sooyoung

"Wendy-unnie and and I are type O. Sooyoung-unnie is A." -Yerim

"We're also A." -Seulgi

"Any siblings? I have an older sister" - Wendy

"I have 3 younger sisters." -Yeri

"I have an older brother." -Seulgi

"2 younger sisters." - Sooyoung

"1 younger sister" -Juhyun

"Ah, when will you both be moving into the dorm with us?" -Wendy

"The dorm? The what dorm?" -Seulgi

"Well we've been decided as a group, so ofcourse we'd stay in the dorm together. While we get ready for our debut, until we debut." -Sooyoung

"Ah.... We'll move in as soon as the headmaster tells us so." -Seulgi

"The headmaster? Who?" -Yerim

"Oh. You see, Juhyun and I are from S & M Performing Arts School. So until further notice, we are both still are students in the school."

*KaTalk*

Juhyun fishes out her phone. "Heol. Deja Vu. The headmaster just sent me a Kakao Message telling us to move into SM's Dorm in the weekends. Once we moved in, we're considered graduated from the school and is officially a trainee in this agency."

"We'll help too. Besides, we do need some some light. "

"Totally agree with Seungwan-unnie. We'd like to visit your school too. " -Yerim

"Hmmm.... but..." -Juhyun

"I think if we don't let them, they'll run after us for it. Besides, we can tour them around the school and maybe greet the Headmaster with us for the last time." -Seulgi

Juhyun looked at the three members whose eyes b in anticipation. "Arraseo. You girls can help us."