Tough Decision

TRUST

The moon shines through the curtain, greeting the couple on the bed with Juhyun's front against Seulgi's back, Juhyun's hand carressing Seulgi's well-toned abs. Both were silent, thinking of the same thing. But Juhyun had already made a decision: To let Seulgi debut first, then she'll work on her own way.

"Seulgi-yah..." Juhyun breaks the silent.

"hmm...?"

"Can I ask you for a favour?"

Silent....

"Seulgi-ah..."

"If you're gonna say things like asking me to debut first without you, then don't say it."

"But Sseul... "

"No but. I've trained for 3-4 years, I'm used to the waiting. I can wait even more longer. But I don't want you to go through that.Especially when I'm not around."

"But Seul-" Juhyun was hushed with a kiss on her lips.

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

"Do you really have to be so evil?"

"Well, it's a test. If they can pass this test then I don't have to worry about them outside of school."

"But really now? SM already said to take both of them. Why did you make them go against each other?"

"I'll see what they'll do. Didn't you watch Dream High? I'm just preventing such tragedy."

"But---"

"No but. No go to sleep."

*tuut tuut*

"Hello? Headmaster? Hello.. That hung up on me?! Urgh!"

"Seulgi-yah, Juhyun-ah.. I hope you both would eally pass headmaster's test. "

 

 

-------------

The next day

*knock knock*

Seulgi enters the headmaster's office.

"Miss Kang. How can I help you?"

"Regarding yesterday, could you tell them that Juhyun will join their agency?"

"Hmm? Don't you want to debut?"

"I do.. But I know the hardship of waiting too long. I've been waiting all this while so I'm used to it. But Juhyun won't be able to cope with it alone. So please, send her there. "

"Hmm.. Very well then."

Seulgi went to the practice room after talking with the principal. She was surprised to see Juhyun there.

"Where have you been?" -JH

"The restroom. " -SG

"She lied." -Juhyun

"What are you doing here?"  -SG

"To pratice with you. I want to practice more with you." Juhyun masked with a bubbly personality.

They both pacticed until lunch time.

Their mood were heavy since the usual carefree bear is somewhat serious right now.

"I'll go to the restroom for abit." Juhyun excused herself. Seulgi nodded as if saying she'll wait for her here at their seat.

Seulgi stares outside the window and started to imagine her days without Juhyun. Alone in the practice room. Alone in her own bedroom since Juhyun would most probably move in to the new dorm under the agency with her future-groupmates. They won't have time to text since Juhyun would be busy preparing for her debut. Seulgi could only sigh. It was just a few weeks after Seulgi and Juhyun had confirmed their feelings for each other, and now this?

SPEAKER: KANG SEULGI, PLEASE HEAD TO THE HEADMASTER'S OFFICE NOW.

Seulgi absentmindedly obeys. She figured probably Juhyun heard the announcement in the restroom.

As Seulgi's heavy steps approached the office, she heard a familiar voice.

"What? I only asked for that, why did you ask her to come over?" -Juhyun's voice

*knock knock*

Seulgi enters. She looked at Juhyun and then the headmaster and then their dance trainer.

"Come, take a seat." The headmaster said and gestured Seulgi to seat next to Juhyun.

"Okay. Both of you passed."

"huh?" Both Juhyun and Seulgi had the same confused look.

"This morning, Seulgi came to me. She said she had been waiting and she's used to it. She don't mind waiting for a few more years. But she don't want you to feel that pain of unknown waiting so she had requested me to send you to debut first." The headmaster tells Juhyun. Juhyun turned to look at her girlfriend which now the headmaster is looking at Seulgi as well.

"And awhile ago before I asked you to come in, Juhyun had asked the same thing for you, Seulgi.She said it might be hard for her to wait alone but she'll be happy for you to debut first." Seulgi looked at her girlfriend.

"So, both of you had passed my little test. SM Entertainment are recruiting both of you to their new future girl group.And by that means, you both are in their new girl group."

"Headmaster, you're evil, yaknow that."

"Sorry. I just had to make sure that nothing will break your bond when fame and fortune comes in later in your life."

Seulgi and Juhyun happily went out from the headmaster's office.

Juhyun was walking ahead while Seulgi is just a few steps behind her. Suddenly, Seulgi catch up to Juhyun and hugged her from behind, burying her face into Juhyun's shoulder.

Juhyun stayed still, she heard sobbings and felt her shoulder has gotten wet.

"Yah...Seul, are you-"

"Don't ask.. Please... I don't want... you to see me ... like this...." Seulgi said in between sobs.

Juhyun peels away the arms that was around her just so that she could turn around. But as soon as she turn around, Seulgi too had turn away. Juhyun tried to move here and there just so she could see Seulgi's face but Seulgi would always turn away from her

Frustrated, Juhyun pulled Seulgi to the nearest restroom. She checked all the cubicles and made sure that no one else besides them are in there. Yet still Seulgi had her back facing Juhyun. Thouggh this time, a mirror let Juhyun sees Seulgi's reflection.

"There's a mirror infront of you, ya'know." Juhyun stated and Seulgi finally turned to see Juhyun. She stays quiet, still crying.

Juhyun stepped closer and hugged Seulgi. "Seul, you don't have to always show your strong and happy-self around me always. I'm your girlfriend. I'll be here for you when you cry, when you're sad, when you're sick, when you're happy and a lot more.. You don't have to hide those from me. Okay?" Juhyun tip-toed a little to lands a soft peck on Seulgi's lips. "Could you promise me that?"

Seulgi nodded.

"I wasn't.....sad.... I was just... relief that... it was over... and that.. the headmaster....was joking..... I can't.. imagine ... my days without... you." Seulgi stated in between sobs, but Juhyun find it cute instead. Juhyun cupped Seulgi's face in her palms and wipes away the tears with her thumb.

"Now stop crying.... You look so cute I wanna squeeze you right now." Juhyun chuckled.

-----------------------------------

A/N: I don't know what's going on but after I write this fic, SeulRene seem to emerge from under the ocean. The submarine just rised to the surface. XD