Juhyun's letter #HappySeulReneDay

TRUST

23rd

Juhyun had read the horoscope this morning and it says today is the BEST day for her to invite someone out to a date. That person HAS to be an Aquarius. Perfect! Her partner IS an Aquarius. Juhyun is not the kind to believe in horoscopes and fortune-telling but she only reads it to make sure that everything will go her way today.

Juhyun's first attempt - slides a secret letter into Seulgi's locker and then quickly hides  at the nearby wall when Seulgi comes her way. She peeped what Seulgi would do.

Seulgi walks up to her locker when she finished her theory class. She didn't wonder about Juhyun since she said she'd be at the library. Once she opens her locker, there is a bunch of small notes of different shapes and sizes in which Seulgi didn't even bother to read since her mind only thinks of meeting Juhyun in the library.

Juhyun was puffing in anger when her phone vibrated once indicating a message came in.

[From SeulBy <3 ] Are you still in the library?

Juhyun didn't reply. Instead she walked away.

Seulgi pouted since she thinks she can't go to the library to find her girlfriend. Juhyun is very serious when it comes to anything and she hates distractions. So Seulgi walks to music class. She doesn't have to take the class at all but since she need to past her time while waiting for Juhyun, she just walked in.

[To: HyunBy <3] I'm in music class rigght now. Let me know when I can go and look for you in the library.

"Miss Kang, no texting in class please."

"Yes sir."

Once the class ended and Seulgi walked out from the class, a tall girl approached her. "You're Seulgi, right?"

Seulgi looks at her with zero interest and nodded at his question "Nae."

"Well, I found this in my locker but it has your name on it." She handed the small piece of paper to Seulgi.

Seulgi accepts it and thanked the girl before she walks away. Seulgi decided to read it.

"Would you go out on a date with me? If it's a yes, come to the library in 5 minutes. Miss Kang Seulby <3" Seulgi thought she read it wrongly so she rubs her eyes and read the ending sentence again.

"Seulby?? Oh gosh." Seulgi sprints as fast as a cheetah towards the library. Since she and Juhyun are both quite known in the company thaks to their youtube videos the school uploaded, it's pretty easy to search.

"Mr. Ben, Is Juhyun still here?"

"Oh. Miss Bae? She's at the far back of the library. " The Librarian named Ben pointed at a direction. Seulgi smile and bowed as a thanks to him before she quetly approach the latter from behind and cover her eyes with her hands.

"Guess who." Seulgi changed her voice as deep as possible.

"Gee, I don't know. Jayden? Johnny? Mark? " Juhyun had a smug grin on her face, ofcourse since Seulgi is behind her, she won't see it and so does Seulgi's frown when all the boys name came out from her girlfriend's mouth.

"I quit." Seulgi whined and stomps her feet then sat next to Juhyun in which the latter giggled at her girlfriend's cute antics.

"Arasseo araseo. I was just kidding~ No boys ever get my attention like you do." Juhyun held on Seulgi's hand and give it a light squeeze while she looked at her until Seulgi's furrowed brows became arched again and smiled back at her.

"I was getting sleepy while waiting for you."

"Hmm... I should come later. To see you sleep. And steal some kisses from your lips." Seulgi cooed in a cheeky tone resulting getting death glare from her girlfriend. But Seulgi  is just having fun with a :D expression

"You don't even read the notes I gave you in your locker." -Juhyun pouted

"You did? Sorry. Everyday, There are a whole bunch of letters in my locker. I don't read them. Since trainee days, sometimes I do bring back to the dorm and read them but they're all Anonymous. And besides why should I give them any of my attention when all my attention is on you?" Juhyun gets shy at Seulgi's words, light tint of pink shades on Juhyun's cheeks.

"Oh! There's something on your face." Seulgi pointed with a serious expression. Automatically Juhyun turned to one side so that Seulgi gets a full view of her cheek. With Juhyun looking at the other side, Seulgi took the chance to peck her on her cheek, surprising Juhyun. The pencilcase dropped and some stationaries dropped out and rolled under the table.

"I-I'll get it" -J

"No, let me." -SG

Both of them crawled down to pick the stationaries up. Juhyun gets under the table, Seulgi gets the ones under the chair. Somewhat Seulgi keeps following the traces of the stationary and end up holding the same pencil with Juhyun under the table. Seulgi was in a trance when the sunlight from the window shines behind Juhyun making Juhyun's beauty shines even more, Seulgi had her outh agape as she was mesmerised by the beauty but god decided to put an end to it and she slips on the pencil then ends up falling on top of Juhyun with their faces only an inch apart.

Seulgi leans in..........

Juhyun closed her eyes as she is trapped between Seulgi........

Seulgi bravely leans in and lands her soft lips on Juhyun's.

It was as if the time stopped between them as they take in each other's scent and presence despite being under the table.

A man cleared his throat which broke the moment was right at the table

"What are you two doing under the table?" Ben the Librarian questioned.

"We were just picking up the stationaries. " Juhyun says. Ben didn't say anything else and left the two. The two sighed in relief as if they're caught doing crime.

"So, was that the answer to my question?" -Juhyun

"I would never say no to any dates you ask for. This place gives me the creep when the sun sets, can we get out of here?" -Seulgi

They walked together with their arms linked as they walked out from the company.

 

==========================================