Liar Liar (Juhyun's POV)

TRUST

Since it's a holiday, I have my phone back in a million years. I've been sitting in the balcony for hours since I woke up and I've just been watching the blue sky, the wind blowing at me as if greeting my lonely morning. 

 

7pm 

i felt the sudden warmth around me. I think I fell asleep after taking pictures of the sky. I looked down to myself and there's a blanket over me. I looked to my left and there she is. Seulgi. She's reading a book and was so into it that she didn't realize I was awake. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a sleepy tone. Seulgi looked at me with a big smile on her face and put her book aside. 

"Oh, you're awake. I was reading." 

"I know you were reading. I mean you're suppose to be with your family and you wouldn't be here until tomorrow morning for our practice."

"My parents told me to come back here early for practice." 

I snickered because it was obvious.

"You're a bad liar, you know? " I said while shaking my head in disapproval. 

"Now tell me honestly why are you back here." 

"Ugh..." Seulgi her lips nervously.  "I told my parents about this new training friend I have that she is staying alone today in the dorm because her hometown is in Daegu and after we are done shopping and stuffs, my parents send me back here and ask me to invite you to come home with me for the next holiday if you're not going back to Daegu." 

I chuckled. She's so cute when she's like this. 

"So, you just came back here because of me?"

"I can't stop thinking about you during every activities I was doing with my family. " Seulgi pouted. I felt my heart skipped a beat but I brushed it off. 

"Yah! You look like a baby with that pout!" I teased, we both end up laughing for nothing. 

———

A/N: WEEKDAYS TOMORROW IT MEANS MORE UPDATES!!