Pretty Girl - Hayley Kiyoko

TRUST

I just wanna tell you that you're really pretty girl
I just wanna know if you will let me be your world
I just know you got to taste like candy, candy girl
I just wanna tell you that you're really pretty girl

You're the one I like
I will find a reason tonight
Feel it all despite
The fact you don't like my type

I can see you're real smart
World class piece of art

I can see you in the dark
All we have to do is start

-Hayley Kiyoko : Pretty Girl-

 

Juhyun refuse to tell Seulgi who is the person she liked. Seulgi is determined to find out whether the person Juhyun likes, deserves Juhyun or not. All she wish is that the person better not be a jerk like Crush.

It had been days since the day Juhyun told Seulgi that she had someone she likes. Seulgi was bothered by it. VERY bothered.

Seulgi's mind was absent during the theory class as all she did was thinking who could have won Juhyun's heart.

Seulgi glances at the  boys in her class in which Juhyun didn't even spare them a glance.

"Not this class maybe?"

 

 

---------------------

After class, Juhyun and Seulgi went to buy some groceries. It was already night by the time they got out of the supermarket.

"hyun-ah.. "

"hmm?"

"Tell me more about that person that you like."

Juhyun stopped in her tracks and faced Seulgi.

"Why are you interested suddenly? Yo doesn't seem to be interested that day."

"Just... I want to know."

"hmm... Well, she's good in drawing.."

/Flashback../

The next morning when Juhyun woke up after she climbs on Seulgi's bed, she saw the sketchbook on the table..

"This is.... me?" She wondered. And then the caption caught her attention.

I think... I like you more than friends....

/end of flashback/

"She good in singing and dancing too."

And all Seulgi did was nodded as she still thinks who is that. The hints are too vague. Basically all the students trained in the school falls under those hints.

------------------

Now Seugi has a new morning routine.

Everyday she would wake up at her usual time. But instead of going to school an hour early, she sketches. Who? Well I think we all know that.

But in every drawing of Juhyun, in a small column in a corner, she would write something before signing her signature.

Desert nights I like
Seeing you under the stars' light
Through the fire as bright
Wanna know what your love feels like

Since that last night during the heavy downpour, Juhyun has been sleeping in Seulgi's room, on Seulgi's bed. Sometimes they would cuddle, sometimes they would face their backs together but they'd cuddle during most nights. And every morning, Seulgi would wake up first, draws her crush and keeps it in the drawer whenever Juhyun is in the midst of waking up. But Juhyun always hears the sound of the dawer closing. So when Seulgi goes into take a bath, Juhyun would sneakily peep at Seulgi's drawing of her.

"When exactly is she gunna do anything?" Juhyun muttered under her beath.

------------------------

Day 1

I hear you like a whisper

Day 2

I can only just imagine

Day 3

Like rubies in the red night

Day 15

I need you mine

Day 20

Can't fake it

 

 

Juhyun went back to the dorm and googled where these phrases are from.

"Hayley Kiyoko... Ease My Mind."

For 20 days in a row, Juhyun had been getting anonymous notes in her locker.  And the last note in her locker was "If you want to know who am I, meet me at Eurwangi Beach at 2.10pm sharp.... Tomorrow (14 february) "

--------------------------------

AT THE DORM...

Seulgi and Juhyun is laying on the bed

"Hyun-ah, are you free tomorrow?"

'hmm? I am. Why?... No wait. I just remembered I have something on."

"What thing.?"

"Just... But I'll come home before dinner. "

"okay.."

"She may or may not show up since she said she has something on. But I will wait for her there anyway. Before the other person catch her, I will make her mine first."