SR14G_Be Natural

TRUST

A/N : I at giving titles and I with the tags... >< Goodness.. So If u see any "No Title" title in future chapters, please do understand kay? Thanks for reading..Timestamps/timeline mentioned are just fictional. Don't mistook it for facts.

 

It's been a year since Juhyun entered and trained with Seulgi. They basically did everything together since they only have each other.

Early morning since it's a Saturday, Juhyun was about to walk into the practice room but something stopped her. It's the figure of Seulgi dancing to boygroup dance made Juhyun's hand only held the door knob without turning it to open the door. Her eyes was fixed at the figure.

"Wah... To think that she's so charismatic when dancing but on daily basis she is just a teddy bear. Wow."

"She's great, isn't she?' A woman's voice from behind startled Juhyun. She quickly turned to the voice and bowed, it's their new dance trainer.

"I'm the new dance trainer. You must be Juhyun?"

Juhyun nodded. "I saw her this morning when I came. Her charisma when she dances is no joke. I'll look forward to see you dance."

The sudden pressure hits Juhyun as she stepped into the practice room with the new trainer.

"As expected. You're Seulgi, right? I've heard a lot about you along the way when I come in. I'm Ms.Yang. The new trainer. But it seems that there's nothing I can teach you though."

"Ah... that's not it. I still need a lot of teachings." A happy Seulgi gave a bear smile when being praised.

"Irene, I'll give you five minutes to pick a song and show me your moves."

"N-nae?"

"Any problem?"

"Uh.. N-no... I-I'll figure it out." Juhyun answered, being unsure of what she should do.

"Good. I'll go get some coffee. Be ready when I get back." The trainer leaves Seulgi and the nervous Irene.

Juhyun always went to the company on time, but Seulgi is always there an hour earlier eventhough she had been training for a long time already. Their schedule for classes and pratice starts from 9AM to 9PM. But Seulgi's schedule is from 8AM to 10PM. It's not the headmaster that gives Seulgi a different schedule, Seulgi's schedule is the same as everyone else's. But instead Seulgi dedicates 14 hours to practice instead.

"Oh my god ! What should I do?! How am I suppose to pick and choreograph everything in 5 minutes?" Panicked Juhyun looked at Seulgi who is rather calm and in deep thoughts.

Little did they kow that the trainer was standing outside with a cup of coffee in her hand. She didn't enter since it hadn't been five minutes. Instead she observes her two students.

"There's a song that you've been listening to a lot recently, right? Sometimes you dance to it when we were taking a break?"

"That was just random dance. And it's a classical song with only piano stringing."

"It doesn't matter. Just use that one since you're familiar with it. You know the melody so that will avoid being out of sync with the music. About the choreography, just let your body follows it. You danced to it randomly before, a short one. So just extend it. Just feel and go along with the melody. "

Juhyun searches for the CD of the said music and played it to make sure she remembers the melody correctly. Just then, the trainer walks in.

"Are you ready, Juhyun?"

Juhyun nodded.

"Music... cue!"

With the trainer's cue, Seulgi pressed the play button on the CD player and watches Juhyun dances. Whenever Juhyun looked at her for acknowledgement, Seulgi nodded as if to tell Juhyun that she is doing well.

When the song ends and Juhyun posed for the ending, the teacher applauded.
 

"Well done, Juhyun. Seulgi really had taught you well, as the headmaster had told me."

"Thank you for your kind words, teacher." Juhyun bowed embarasingly and high-fived Seulgi.

"Now I have a mission for you... both. You both needs to choreograph something out and it will be uploaded on our school's youtube channel."

-------------------------------------

1 week later

Today is the day they'll recording what they've been choreographed for a week. It will be uploaded on Youtube which means, most of the world could see their potential.

Seulgi and Juhyun is in the waiting room while the set is being set u on the stage. They're going through the choreography for the last time before the actual filming. After that, with 10 minutes to spare, they rest on the couch for a bit.

Noticing how Juhyun seems quieter, Seulgi swings an arm over Juhyun's shoulder casually. "Relax. It will go well and we will finish the shoot in 1 Take. Trust me."

Juhyun had no idea since when but she finds herself looking for the younger one for guidance and advice. Juhyun may be the older one in the house but Seulgi seems to be just as the same age. However in according to their birthdays, Seulgi is the younger one between the two.

 

 

Juhyun was in the PC Room , using the computer to search for some new songs to practice when she a RECOMMENDED video caught her attention. Her eyes widedned as she reads the title "SM Rookies... Seulgi X Ju--Juhyun...? " Her heart starts beating fast. She tries to calm herself down befoe making a scene. Luckily in the PC Room it's just her alone. She clicks on the video and watch it to confirm it.

"Oh gosh. That's really me"

SM ROOKIES - SEULGI X JUHYUN : BE NATURAL

"YAH!! SEULGI-YAH!!!!" Juhyun screamed but soon realized that Seulgi is in the practice room.

"Aish. I forgot Seulgi is practicing." Juhyun huffed and bust out of the room. She ran to the practice room to grab Seulgi by the wrist and pulled her out of the practice room, Running towards the PC room.

"Where are we going?" Seulgi questioned but her feet is running along with Juhyun.

"Don't ask, just follow me."

Finally made it to the PC Room, Juhyun brings Seulgi to where she seated previously and pointed at the monitor. Seulgi looked at it curiously.

"SM Rookies? Yah! That's your name! Does it mean, you're in?! We'll be a team?" Seulgi questioned. The exxcitement in her tone didn't go unnoticed as the principal and trainer walked in.

"Well, looks like you girls found out. I was just about to tell y'all." The headmaster said while smiling proudly.

"Congratulations, Juhyun. You're officially now in Rookies." The headmaste announced officially resulting in a happy shriek from Juhyun and she happily hugged Seulgi ever so tightly.