Meet Juhyun

TRUST

Her hair tied up in ponytail, wearing a white T-shirt with the school’s logo printed on the back, wearing a black sports track shorts, the music echoes in the room as she let her body moves according to the rhythm as she checks her figure accuracy on the mirror. 

This girl, her name is Kang Seulgi. Her friends had already gotten into great entertainment agencies and had already debuted even those that came in after she did. But she believed that all she need to do is practice harder and improve more, her time will come. 

“My time to stand on stage will come.. someday. “ Seulgi tells herself. 

 

Drenched in sweat and being out of breath, Seulgi stopped the music on the player and plop herself on the floor. “Someday, I will shine.” She mumbled to herself.

Just then she heard knocks on the door. In came the headmaster with a petite girl next to her. Seulgi got on her feet quickly and bowed politely to the headmaster.

”This is Seulgi. She’s our experienced student.”

”Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Juhyun. Bae Juhyun.” The petite girl introduced herself and bowed to Seulgi with some dialect. 

Seulgi can’t stop admiring that porcelain-like sculptured face of the new girl. 

“I’ll leave her to you, Seulgi. Teach her well. Mrs Kim is on maternity leave for a few months.”

Seulgi bowed as their headmaster head out. 

 

———-

After teaching the new girl some basic moves and theory, both of them sat on the floor with some food and drinks. 

“So what did you do during the audition?” Seulgi started. 

“Dance” came the short answer from the new girl.

“Where are you from?” Seulgi asked.

”Daegu” another short answer as she takes a sip of her drinks, emptying it and stood up to throw away the empty can.