K.O is Kicked Out

TRUST

Date: 2018.06.01

Event of The day: Fukuoka Hall Tour & Secret Unnie episode 5

 

 

The unnies had the talk the other day that since Red Room is Yeri's room, Yeri will get her own room during the hall tour in Japan while the unnies would have their roommates in which the unnies all agreed to it.

They all went back to their hotel room after wrapping up their Fukuoka concert successfully.

 

 

In WenJoy's Room

"I can't believe Yerim chosed to have her own room instead of being with me for the rest of the night!"

Wendy sighed as she came out from the bathroom while drying her hair with a towel since she had been hearing the same phrase from Joy over and over for the past 2 hours...

"For the sake of cupcakes, stop repeating that. AND besides you could actually ask Yerim whether can you sleep with her tonight instead of rambling here."

"I can't, unnie"

"Why not?"

"Because, I don't want to appear to be clingy with her."

"Sooyoung, go to sleep."

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile.... In SeulRene's room...

Seulgi filled half the tub with hot water and the other half with cold water with her hand in the water to make sure the temperature is JUST RIGHT for Irene. After that she poure some relaxing aroma fragrance of shower-soap-balls into the water and see them turn the water in to poofy cloud bubbles. SHe smiled to herself when she imagines Irene feeling relaxed in the tub. "Now, I can go get HyunBy."

Seulgi was about to come out from the bathroom after preparing the tub for Irene to have a soak when she heard a familiar sound.

"Wait. That sounds like... Sunmi-unnie?"

Seulgi thought and peeped from the corner of the wall. She sees Irene resting her back against her pillow with an Ipad

"Seulgi-yah, this is kinda provocative.."

"Unnie, you can't think of strange thoughts.."

From the conversation she heard, Seulgi is sure Irene had watched the part where Sunmi kissed her cheek while taking a commemorative photo.

Awkwardly, Seulgi came out from hiding and act cheerful as she crawls on to the bed and get beside Irene. "Unnie, What are you doing?"

Only a hum from Irene. Irene totally had her eyes and attention glued to the screen.

"Un-nie??"

Irene suddenly got up and pushed Seulgi aside without saying anything.

"Unnie-yah..HyunBy... Babe?? "

(Cold shoulders. Not a good sign.. ) - Seulgi's instinct

Irene then gave Seulgi a pillow and lead her out of the room. "Erm.. Babe? Let me explain.. HyunBy-ah??? "

Seulgi pouted when Irene looked at her showing no signs of negotiating "Go sleep with your unnie."

"But she's in Indonesia--"

"Wow. You even know she's in Indonesia.."

"Un--" The slams of the door cut Seulgi's sentence midway.

Seulgi walks by WenJoy's room and sticks her ear to the door. Hearing no noise or any hint of movements from the room, she figured that they both must have slept.

Then the last resort: Yeri's room. Thank goodness when she eavesdropped, she hear Yeri cackling and laughing loudly.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile In Yeri's Room...

Yeri laid on her bed after washing up and decided to call one of her bestfriend. They had chatted for the whole 1 and half hour when she hears a knock on her door.

"Ronnie-ah, I gotta go. Someone's at the door. " She said and ended her call then went to get the door.

"Seulgi-unnie? Did you get kicked out from the room?" Yeri questioned when she sees her Seulgi-unnie hugging a pillow standing at her doorsteps.  Yeri stepped aside and let Seulgi enters the room.

"I knew she'd kick you out. I just saw the episode while on the phone with Ronnie. Even she said you'll be in big trouble if Juhyun-unnie sees it. and we were right."

"Do you have to pour some salt on my wound, Kim Yerim?" Seulgi plops herself on Yerim's bed

"Arraseo arraseo. Did you bath? You're still in your stage outfit."

Ofcourse she haven't. She got kicked out when she prepared the tub for her girlfriend while she's still wearing her Red Room t-shirt.

"Go and take a bath, skunk." Yeri said savagely but pouted when Seulgi didn't retaliate by playfully yelling at her or hitting her. Yeri sighed and pulled on Seulgi's arm to get her up and lead her to the bathroom.

 

180601 redvelvet.smtown instagram update

Seulgi uploads caption: Since we came to Fukuoka, I should upload some photos when I came here for a family vacation

Yeri comment: you're washing up in the bathroom and updating...? Wah.. i wanna learn this -Yerm-

Seulgi reply: I was choosing the photos carefully while preparing to wash up

 

"Seulgi-unnie!!! Hurry up and wash up!! There's something for you to see!!!"

Once Seulgi is done washing up, she came out and saw Yeri giggling while laying on her stomach. Imitating, Yeri's pose, Seulgi climbs on to the bed and snuck beside her.

"Wow, they're so cute!!" Seulgi said while she watch the videos of puppies forming a straight line with their 10 siblings and a baby leading the troop.

"KYAAAAAA! I thought you're a ghost!!" Yeri screamed and hit Seulgi on her back multiple times.

"Seriously, Yerim-ah. It's the second time you mistook me for a ghost!!"

"You can't blame me! You're the one sneaking beside me!"

If there's anything that can cheer an upset, sad bear, it'd be cute videos of animals. And Yeri knows this trick for a long time but she never thought she'd use it since she is always treating her unnies savagely, either that or usually Seulgi would go up to Wendy.

Don't think that Savage Yerim doesn't care about her members, in fact she does and has been silently observing and taking down mental notes about her unnies especially Joy.

"But then, why would you choose to room alone instead of with Joy? "

"Can I tell you about this, unnie?"

"Ofcourse, I'm listening."

"This is new for me. And I don't know how should I act around her. Like should I act like myself? Should I be savage like usual or should I be soft to her. " Yerim shot a confused look when She sees Seulgi smiling at her words.

"You don't have to change the way you act around her. Just be yourself, because she had liked you from before. If she had liked you when you are both a satan duo, that means that she liked you being savage. Only difference is now, you shall be 50% savage around her and 50% sweet around her. In conclusion, shift accordingly. Ya'know like a chameleon. When she's being sweet, be sweet, when she's being romantic, be romantic, when she's being savage, then just be savage. Most importantly is, your hearts know that you have each other securely in the throne in here." Seulgi takes Yeri's right hand to put it on Yer's left chest where the heart is located.

"Woah. Unnie.. You suddenly sounded like a love expert."

"If I am an expert, I wouldn't be here tonight."

 

Meanwhile with Irene.....

Alone in her room, she tossed and turn. Frustratedly she sits up and rest her back on the bedboard. After that she decided to heck her phone.

She saw the circle on Red Velvet's instagram indicating their instagram had IG story updated. "Must be Yerim."

The first picture IS Yerim but the next 2 videos is just YermSeul being "Good night, Sleep well, Good night Luvies" with some cackling in the background.

"Are they drunk? Oh my god these two..."

> {HyunBy <3} My god, are u two drunk?

> {SeulBy <3} ???

> (HyunBy <3) Insta story

> (SeulBy <3) No we're not drunk. Yerim just can't stop cackling like a drunkard. Babe, are u still mad?

> (HyunBy <3) Am not...

> (SeulBy <3) Then...?

> (SeulBy <3) HyunBy-ya~~ It's a show, remember?

> (SeulBy <3) Besides it's only on the cheek. Someone owned my lips and I'm not gunna let anyone else kiss me there... *wink emoji*

> {HyunBy <3] Go to sleep. It's late.

> {HyunBy <3] Goodnight

> {HyunBy <3] SeulBy~ <3

> {SeulBy <3] ^^ Goodnight

 

It's weird how Seulgi knew at once that her HyunBy is no longer mad at her anymore the moment she get the "SeulBy~ <3" in her reply. It's as if their antenna is connected somehow in away. But little did she know that the "Besides it's only on the cheek. Someone owned my lips and I'm not gunna let anyone else kiss me there... *wink emoji* " had made Juyun blushed red like a tomato.

"Aish, Kang Seulgi!" Irene kicks her blankets.

 

The next morning, WenJoy left their room and simultenously YermSeul came out as well, and then Irene.

"" Wendy muttered under her breath.

"I got K.O-ed. I had to find a place to sleep and you both were already asleep that time, only Yeri is awake so I asked her to let me sleep in her room. Nothing more, Sooyoung-ah." Seulgi explained quikly in a single breath. Some people might mistake Seulgi for rapping early in the morning.

"Unnie, chill. I'm okay. Unlike some grandma." Joy eyed Irene..  Irene glared and hissed at the latter. Yerim was relief that her girlfriend isn't mad, she bubbly skipped towards her and had her arm linked with Joy. Wendy followed the kiddo couple away leaving SeulRene behind.

Irene sees that Seulgi her dry lips. A sign that she's nervous or not sure what she should do.

Seulgi wants to give Irene a morning kiss. It's their daily routine but with what happens last night after getting kicked out, she doesn't dare to make an assumption just from the text last night although she hoped her instinct wasn't wrong about Irene's mood.

"HyunBy, let's go." Seulgi said, breaking the silence and walked a few steps ahead when she heard her girlfreind's voice again.

"Are you forgetting something?"

That question made Seulgi stops in her track and looked back. Irene then approached her.

Irene is shy when she stood infront of the taller girl. "You owe me my morning kiss." Irene said in a quiet tone, looking down on the younger's shoe.

Seulgi smiled in relief and looked around making sure no one is at the hallway. And then Seulgi bend lower and kisses Irene: Forehead first, then her nose and lastly capturing the latter's lips softly. Irene's cheeks tinted in pink blushes because of Seulgi.

"I missed you, HyunBy~~"

"M-me too... SeulBy~~"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hellow~~ It's your Author speaking. Welcome aboard. And thank you for reading my messy scraps. First of all thank you for taking interest in my fics. 2nd, thank you for the upvotes and the subscriptions <3 <3 <3  3rd, thank you for giving feedbacks. 4th, Thank you to silent readers as well. Silent readers are still readers and each one of you are precious. ^^ So I'd like to chat with you guys or if you have questions, or request, don't be shy, drop me a dm or tweet to me. ^^  Here's my twitter: @peeka23oo

And Incase any of you are interested to read COMPLETED Red Velvet-based fanfics, here are the lists:

Do You Hate Me? - You X Seulgi , SeulDy, JoyRi

Mystery of Kang Seulgi - SeulRene, You x Wendy, JoyRi