Detective Sense Kim Yerim??

TRUST

It's been about months since Seulgi and Juhyun practices with the rest of the members. But there is something that caught Yerim's attention and since then, Yerim has been suspicious over the two. Like when the time she caught Seulgi sneakily tried to hold Juhyun's hand but retreat the moment they heard any footsteps or someone talking; the signs that they're not alone. Or that time when Juhyun would wipe Seulgi's sweat away with a towel when they'e alone in the practice room and Seulgi would do the same to Juhyun as they smiled lovingly at each other but again retreats when she goes in.

"Yah." Yerim was in deep thoughts when Wendy nudged her.

"It's rare to see you think so deeply about something when we are in the company."

"Uh... There's just something in my mind." Yerim dismissed her thoughts.

 

The practice goes on although Yerim keep having her attention on the two unnies she had been suspicious of. Occasionally, Seulgi would playfully wink at Juhyun and Juhyun would giggle. Or if there is an adlib part where Juhyun could freestyle during her rap, she'd wink and do gun shooting gesture with her hands 7 and Seulgi would burst into eyesmile throughout the whole practice session.

 

They were having a break in the midst of practice, each of them took a corner to themselves. Except Seulgi and Juhyun who is.... stuck together in a corner with Juhyun laying on Seulgi's lap while Seulgi leaning against the corner of the wall while playing with Juhyun's hair. If this is a scene from a drama, Yerim would feel fine and sweet over it but it's a reality happening nfront of her.

Yerim walks up to Wendy's corner and sat beside her. Wendy was surprised since she never does that unless she has something to talk about. When Sooyoung came back from the restroom, Yerim waved for her attention and asked Sooyoung to join them.

"What is it? You've been looking all serious for few days" Wendy says.

"She's right. You aren't yourself lately, Yerim-ah." Sooyoung added.

Yerim leans in closely indicating she'd only whisper to them. Wendy and Sooyoung automatically brings their ears closer as well. "I'm probably thinking too much but I noticed something is off between the two unnies."

"Mwoya? That was what in your mind lately? They practiced together in school before joining us, ofcourse they're close." -Wendy

"The atmosphere between them is more than us. I can feel it. There's something they're hiding from us." -Yerim

"Ah! I heard them talk-slash-fighting about dating ban few days ago by the janitor's room. Do you think they're---" -Sooyoung

"But even if they are a couple, it's their privacy isn't it? Whether or not they tell us, it's their thing and we should respect that." -Wendy

"IF they're not our team member, I wouldn't even care. But they are. And to make sure things don't get out of hand, we need to know before anyone else does. We are a team, We help each other. We can cover for them if they slip up. Like if they started flirting on-stage, we can do some playful gestures to show that it's just having fun on-stage and that we tease each other." -Yerim

"Sometimes.... You seem like the leader." -Sooyoung

----------------------------------

Back at the dorm

Juhyun unlocks the door and she walks in and held the door for the others. When everyone entered, she closes the door and locked them from the inside.

"I'm exhausted, I'll head to sleep first. Goodnight." -Juhyun

"Nights~~" The all greeted in harmony.

The moment when Juhyun closes the door once she entered her bedroom, Yeri had her arms around Seulgi's neck.

"We need to talk."

Seulgi gulped nervously upon hearing the maknae's serious tone. Yerim was only serious when she practices, she usually jokes around with all the members but now it's the rare time she's serious.

"Can we talk, after we all bathed? We stink." -Sooyoung

"I agree with Sooyoung. Seriously I'm gunna faint smelling all of our sweats." -Seulgi

 

 

As promised. After they bathed, they gathered in the living room without Juhyun.

"So, what is it to want to talk about?" -Seulgi

"About the dating ban... what do you think of it?" -Sooyoung started carefully.

"Dating ban? It's normal for every agency isn't it? SNSD-sunbaenim mentioned it on broadcast before and also some other groups from other companies." -Seulgi

"Cut the chase. Let me ask directly. Seulgi-unnie, are you dating someone right now?" -Yerim

"Yerim-ah. That's too direct. How is she suppose to answer that? Question re-phrase unnie, are you dating with someone within the group right now?"-Sooyoung

Wendy facepalmed. "Sooyoug, that actually makes no difference with what Yerim just asked. Yours is more direct than hers."

"Seulgi, we know this is yours and Juhyun-unnie's privacy but we are a team. Few weeks after you and Juhyun-unnie joins us and confirmed we are a team, we promise to work on our teamwork during the time we have before debut and our bonds. Shouldn't we atleast know if we're dating each other so that we could help covering each other's gay if we slip up in public?" -Wendy

Seulgi drifted into deep thoughts silently. The other three waits patiently for an answer.

After a long 10 minutes of silence, Seulgi breaks the silence with her answer. "Sorry for not telling you girls about us. Yerim's so-called sixth sense is true. Juhyun and I are a thing before we joined the company. Our dream is to debut with each other. That was also the promise we had when she came into the school. We don't want to risk anything so we thought the lesser people know about us the better. Though Juhyun-unnie and I did discussed about telling you girls about us sooner or later since we'll be seeing each other 24/7 day and night. But Yerim, how did you--"

"The drawing was the first clue. Girl, you had your girlfriend's drawing on your wall when we packed up. Secondly, you two acting like a couple having an affair when someone else is around. Like when you two were being busy and lovey dovey with each other, y'all split up in the speed of light when someone is in-line with your sight. You're bad at being secretive. And don't get me started about you two being in the practice room alone. Geez. I thought I saw flowers blooming all over the both of you. The atmosphere is so strong I could feel it from far away that love is in the air." -Yerim shakes her head in disbelief.

"Anyways, from now on, THIS is our biggest secret in the group. No matter what happens, our secrets in the group stays within the group. Okay? " - Wendy said looking at each of them nodding; agreeing to her words.

===============================================

A/N: DEBUT EPISODE COMING SOON!