Feelings

TRUST

Juhyun wakes up to an empty bed. She took her towel and get to the bathroom. RIght on her bathroom door there's a beige coloured heart-shaped paper written in purple shining pen: "I'll be out first. Breakfast is on the table for you. Have a good day. xoxo Seulgi~" and ends it with her bear signature. Seeing the note, Juhyun's lips curls up into a smile. The material used are the same as the anonymous notes.She brings the paper close to her nose. It's that same scent she got from those anonymous notes from her locker. 

12.30PM

Juhyun was just done practicing for the upcoming test. She took her towel and head for a bath. "I'll head to Eurwangni after a bath. By the time I reach, should be on time." 

On the other hand, Seulgi is already in Eurwangni. She teamed up with some busking team she found and practiced for the song that reminds her of Juhyun. Yes, she will sing, play the guitar and she will confess. Today. Seulgi is determined today. February 14. 2.10pm. 

2.00pm

Juhyun as planned reached Eurwangni. The moment she stepped down from the bus, a kid riding a bike approached her and tugged on her shorts. Juhyun smiled looking at the kid and squat down to match his eye level. 

"Juhyun-noona?" The kid asked. Juhyun only nodded. The kid then took the letter from the bicycle basket and hands it to Juhyun. 

"Thank you~" Juhyun patted the kid. The kid ride his bike away.

"Go to where the twin rock is located. I'll be there." 

Juhyun read the anonymous letter with the same material and style with the one she got from her locker.

After 10 minutes of walking, she reached to the said place. She sees a band and someone with a bear mask infront of the mic with a guitar. The bear-masked singer started to strum her guitar and started to sing. Juhyun pays attention to the lyrics. 

(A/N: The words in red are the hidden message Seulgi send to Juhyun through the song)

I walk through this world, just tryna be nice
They say I'll get hurt, if I'm not like ice
I know I've got friends, I still get so lonely

If I look in your eyes, I want you to hold me

(the kid that was riding the bike previously now stood infront of Juhyun with a sketchbook written with a marker pen that says "If I look in your eyes, I want you to hold me")

I'm sorry that I care, care
I'm sorry that I care, care
It's really not that fair, fair
I can't help but care

I over-communicate and feel too much
I just complicate it when I say too much
I laugh about it, dream about that casual touch

(Now the boy pulled away the first paper and the 2nd one reads "Things gets complicated when I say too much. I laugh about it, dream about that casual touch)
, fire, sick and tired of acting all tough

I'm hooked on all these feelings
I know exactly what I'm feelin'
This love asylum, like an island, just me and you

(The 3rd one reads: I know what this feeling is. I tried to deny it. I think a lot about it. )

Spent the night, you got me high
Oh, what did you do?
I'm hooked on all these feeling
s

(The last one reads: I'm hooked on all these feelings.... Ever since the first day we met.)

Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
Keep telling me lies, they're killing me slowly
I get too attached, they don't even know me
Why can't I relax? Why can't I relax?

I'm sorry that I care, care
I'm sorry that I care, care
It's really not that fair, fair
I can't help but care

I over-communicate and feel too much
I just complicate it when I say too much
I laugh about it, dream about that casual touch
, fire, sick and tired of acting all tough

I'm hooked on all these feelings
I know exactly what I'm feelin'
This love asylum, like an island, just me and you
Spent the night, you got me high
Oh, what did you do?
I'm hooked on all these feelings

I know exactly what I'm feelin'
I'm sorry that I care, care
It's really not that fair

I over-communicate and feel too much
I just complicate it when I say too much
I laugh about it, dream about that casual touch
, fire, sick and tired of acting all tough

I'm hooked on all these feelings
I know exactly what I'm feelin'
This love asylum, like an island, just me and you

Spent the night, you got me high
Oh, what did you do?
I'm hooked on all these feelings

 

When the song ends, the boy and the band dismissed themselves. Now it's ony Seulgi an Juhyun are at where they are since nobody every walks this far from the centre of the beach. Seulgi put down her guitar and approached Juhyun nervously  Then she pulled out a necklace from her pocket.

"Are you not going to take off your mask.....?" Juhyun asked while looking deeply into the bear's brown orbs.

The bear-masked singer stayed silent and shook her head.

"In this heat? I'll nurse you when you fall sick but this is not it...."

Seulgi stayed silent.

"Take off your mask, then I'll listen to what you wanna say.... S-Seulgi-ya."

Seulgi was surprised. How did Juhyun know it's her? She leaves no hint at all. Already getting  tired out from the heat, Seulgi obediently took off her bear mask.

"Aigoo... Look at you. You're sweating more than when you dance." Juhyun commented and pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket and wiped Seulgi's sweat for her.

"I don't care who you like. But I'm giving myself a shot." After Seulgi calmed herself down, she gathered all her courage and started her words that made Juhyun stopped what she was doing, now fully paying attention to Seulgi.