Day 1

TRUST

When Seulgi started to speak, Juhyun noticed that she's not the usual bubbly Seulgi anymore. Her tone was serious. Juhyun knows that Seulgi mutters up all the courage she has for today. 20 days of subtle confessions with anonymous notes. And today on Valentine's Day, she chose to confess.

"You told me few weeks ago that you have somebody you liked. I was trying to look for that said person but I gave up eventually. Instead, before that person get you, I NEED to tell you how I feel. Juhyun-ah, remember that first day when headmaster brought you into the practice. I thought you were beautiful. I thought that was all it is. My heart raced that day. I felt happy when I taught you and when we partnered up for Be Natural. When that time during my slump period, when I thought you'd betray me and debut like the rest of my peers previously, I felt suffocated. It hurts me a lot just to think about it. I can coolly tell the others to just go ahead and debut without me but for you, I can't. It hurts so bad when I had to act cold to you that I cried myself to sleep but you promised me you won't do that." Seulgi her dry lips, why Juhyun stays quiet while waiting for her to continue.

"That was the first time I get over my slump quickly and it's because of you. And everytime I look at you, there's so many things in my mind. I want to hold you when you're tired. I want to cheer you up when you're under the weather. I want to be by your side wherever, whenever. That's when I realise that my world started to revolve around you. Juhyun-ah, I love you. And I hope you'll be the owner of this necklace."

"Babo. Do you not get the hints I told you? Good in drawing, good in singing, good in dancing."

"Those people in our school falls into that category. They're all good."

Juhyun giggles. "And when exactly do you see that I went over to praise other people?"

The question lights a ligght bulb above Seulgi's head. "Does this mean, you will be the owner of this necklace?"

Juhyun nodded when she saw that Seulgi's eyes had already dissapeared into crescent as she is smiling brightly.

Seulgi jumps excitedly and helped to put the necklace on Juhyun.

"Wah... I knew it looks good on you." Seulgi stared at the necklace she bought on Juhyun as she carressed the purple heart-shaped gem.

----------

They took a long walk along the beach with their fingers intertwined with each other's as the wind blows greeting them as if congratulating them for their beginning.

They reached the ice cream parlor and Juhyun suddenly said she's craving for it. Seulgi tells Juhyun to sit on the bench while she queue up in line to buy the ice-cream.

 

After buying the ice-cream, they continued their little journey.

Juhyun was eating the coned ice-cream when Seulgi noticed a bit of cream at the top of Juhyun's lips.

When Juhyun was about to eat again, Seulgi held on to her wrist to stop her "Wait..." Juhyun paused.

"Close your eyes." Seulgi said. Juhyun innocently does as her girlfriend said. Seulgi carefully wiped the cream away with her thumb then slowly leaned in and quicky pecked on Juhyun's lips then quickly bolts away from her as Juhyun manage to slaps Seulgi's back and chased the latter along the beach. "Yah! How dare you! Come back here!" While Seulgi have a cheerful :D face as she ran while keep looking back to her girlfriend.

---

in a cafe in Euwrangni

"Ah! I have something for you too! " 

"I found this on the way here and thought of you." -Juhyun pulls out a necklace from her purse.

"It's so cute. The bunny and the shape." 

"Well, you said I looked like a bunny....." Juhyun trails off

"Did you, perhaps seen my drawings of you...?"

"No i didn't."

"Hyun-ah, Rules 1 between us was No Lies, remember?" 

Juhyun pouted at what Seulgi said. She was the one who set that rules and now it's used against herself.

"I got curious. And your drawing skills are great! But do you really have to draw a rabbit masot costume on me?"

"Oh that. It's just a sudden inspiration I got." Seulgi chuckled. 

Juhyun had her elbow on the table and her chin rested on her palm as she stares at Seulgi's features. 

Seulgi too copied Juhyun's gestures and they looked into each other's dark brown orbs while smiling sweetly without looking away.

 

------

SEULGI'S ROOM

Seulgi no longer afraid to wraps her limbs around Juhyun on the bed. She would kiss Juhyun good night on the forehead and cover Juhyun in blanket properly before she settles herself to sleep. Starting from that day on, Seulgi's morning added to one more in schedule, which is to study her girlfriend's feature and just smiling to herself. She would make breakfast for Juhyun before leaving to school.  And when Juhyun came in when she was halfway practicing, Seulgi would quickly close the door and pull Juhyun into a corner and pecks Juhyun on her cheek. "Hi, baby~" at first, Juhyun would hit Seulgi out of embarassment but after a week, Juhyun gotten used to it.