Chapter 9

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA 

"I said straight in the eyes! I already told you that right? Staight in the eyes!"

I flinched once again when I heard Mr. Yang. "What's happening to the both of you? It's so perfect when you did that last time!"

I sighed, I look at Jennie and she's also looking at me. 

"Let's just do this properly." She whispered. 

We readied ourself again for the last part. "Do it again, in 5, 6, 7, 8!"

We did a same routine as usual, but this time I don't know why we can't do this properly. I started to focus on the step, gladly I did it well.

She hold my shoulders again, this is the indication that the last figure is near. I looked at her and she's staring at me, her arms are around my neck while my hand is on her back and the other is on her thigh.

I leaned towards her and she automatically leaned back, we looked at each others eyes as Mr. Yang instructed.

She's now going close to me, I did the same thing. Well yes we need to do the kiss but we should fake it. 

"Thank God you can do it perfectly now, you should've told me so that I won't scold you next time. By the way Lalisa you're flinching whenever the Princess is touching you."

I just nodded, since then I always flinched when I'm with her, that's her effect on me. I let go of her and we both straightened our body.

He smiled. "But don't worry it will be polished, you may go to your next class now."

We bowed and thanked him. I fixed my things and ready for the next subject. 

I was about to talk to the princess but I found out that she's already not here. I think I just need to go to the locker room.

I changed my clothes to P.E. uniform, I wonder what we will discuss today.

"Lalisa!"

She smiled and walked towards me, it's Jisoo. "Let's go!" I said.

We headed to our next class, I heard that we have an activity today, why do I feel excited?

"Okay let's do a proper stretching now." The professor said. 

We followed his lead on stretching. "Okay the today's activity is Archery."

I smiled widely, this is my favorite sport. Every week a princess should do a sport, you will be teached by an instructor. Sometimes I also do fencing and muay thai. 

For sure Jennie is really good at this, we've been playing before when we was a kid.

The professor discussed the history of Archery, he started to teach how use the bow and arrow. 

"And for the targeting, you just need to focus on where do you want the arrow land, release the arrow and it will land right away."

"Battle time!"

We straightened our body, might as well the professor will just choose two students for the battle.

"First battle we'll have Pri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter