Chapter 6

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

I am currently at the library now 'cause our professor is so great. It's the second week of school yet we need to do a research paper. 

The worst thing is, I need a source. It's the history of the country Korea. Like gosh, I know it by my heart and mind but it needed a reference. I can't put (Princess Pranpriya, 2018) right?

I search once more and luckily I found one. I removed it from the shelf, surprisingly I found a person to the other side of the shelf. 

Sometimes destiny is romantic, but sometimes it's just like . I didn't expect that she will be here also. 

The design of the library is unique, every space between shelves has a table, and I saw her there, sitting while reading a book.

I am referring to the one and only princess of this Kingdom. The princess who is cold and sad.

I'm a bit far away from her but I can see the scar on her hand, I remember when she get those when we were 14.

"Jennie! Let's play!" I shouted at her. She smiled wide, that's my girl.

"Sure!" 

We played like kids and tried to catch each other. Being with her is the best, I can't imagine life without her.

She escaped from my back hug and push me. I was taken aback so she run as fast as she can.

"I'm going to catch you Jennie!" I laughed.

She then fasten her running and by that, she fell on the ground, and worst, she cutted her hand with a sharp stone.

I quickly run into her. "Jennie! What happened to you?"

I touched her hand, it was full of blood but she's not crying, she's so brave. I know that it will leave a scar.

"Does it hurt baby?" 

She froze. 

I tapped her shoulder. "Hey, Jennie."

"Y-you called me baby." She uttered. I smiled, she's so cute, I want to kiss her.

"And no, it doesn't hurt, it stings a little but I'm fine." She said.

I smiled widely, thank God. I was about to kiss her on her cheeks but then she looked at me. So instead to her cheeks, my lips landed into hers. 

We looked at each other with shock. This is.. this is our first.

I looked into her eyes, those beautiful cat eyes. She has the prettiest pair of eyes I've seen before.

But then her maid arrives so we break  the eye contact. I helped her to stand up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter