Chapter 11

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for 1k reads! You guys are amazing! Sorry for the typographical errors and wrong grammars. 
-------------------------

LISA

I was just staring at Jennie's face for the whole time. I will never get tired of looking at her. 

Our position is perfect, she's using my lap as her pillow. 

I can't count how long I was with her inside this storage room, but I can say that I'm really happy with her.

She slowly open her eyes, she roam around and smiled after she saw me.

"You okay?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yes my princess." I want to cry right now, I knew she will forget about this.

I hold her nape and kiss her with all my heart. She was surprised at first but she responded to kisses.

They say that if you love the person, kiss her as if it's the last. And here I am, who knows if this is the last time that we'll do this?

I immediately break our kiss when I heard the door slammed. 

"Lalisa?!" It's Jisoo.

"I'm here." Jisoo is always in the right timing, sometimes I want to hit her face so hard.

Later on I saw her walking towards us. "Where have you been?"

"I just got here with the princess, I can't do anything because we were locked." I explained, Jisoo just please fall for it.

I can saw the other students with Mr. Yang.

"What happened to the princess?" A man asked me, I know him. He is Jennie's personal guard. I've known him when I was a kid.

"She told me that she's not feeling well so I just let her lay here." I said.

He nodded. He was about to carry Jennie but I stopped him. "I can carry her, let me do this."

I don't think he will let me, I just hope that he can find my voice as Princess Pranpriya. At first I was afraid that he'll tell me that who am I to say that to him?

Luckily he nodded. I guess my voice on commanding guards is still effective.

I fixed her position, making sure that her head wouldn't bump to something.

I slowly stand, she's asleep now, maybe it's the effect of alcohol. I walked outside the studio and everyone is looking at me but I don't even bother to think about them, there's a lot of things in my mind.

First, Jennie still loves me. After all these years I'm still the one in her heart, I feel alive again.

Second, I hate my self. I'm making her believe that I am dead, soon I will reveal myself, I just need some time.

Third, I'm happy but at the same time sad. I'm happy because finally I've been true to her now, but sadly I can't say that when she's sober. And worst, she will not remember anything.

I look at Jennie, she's so adorable when she sleeps. 

"Pranpriya.." She hugged on my neck.

I smiled. "I'm here Jennie."

"I love you." She whispered. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter