Chapter 2

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRANPRIYA

The first day of school was great. I met a lot of new friends. I feel so free somehow. 


"See you tomorrow Chaeng okay?" I waved goodbye at her.


"Yeah, see you!" She waved back and walked away.


I started walking into the palace but I felt odd, there's something different. 


It's so silent, the palace is not usually silent. How come that there are no guards? 


I enter the living room but still nothing was there. My heart started to beat faster.


I run to my parent's room and I was surprised to see my family, sitting uncomfortably and tied up with each other.


"Umma! Oppa! What happened to you?" I was trembling. I was able to remove the tape in their mouth and trying to untie the knot.


"Princess, leave! Run for your safety!" My father shouted.


I started to cry, I shaked my head. "No, I can't leave you here!"


"You need to, princess." He replied.


I can feel my body is shaking. "But I can't live without you."


"Pranpriya, listen to me." My father started to cry. "We can't afford them to see you. You need to go now before they hunt you. There is a truck near the Pyongyang station, you need to ride that truck whatever happens. Don't worry we will find you after this. When you get there, you will never be a princess anymore. Remember I told you? Your name should be-"


"Lalisa Manoban." I uttered. I don't think I can do this. 


He nodded. "Yes, you'll be Lalisa. Just wait for us to fix this. We will find you no matter what, but don't dare to search for us. Don't be attached with the royal family there, it would be dangerous if they will recognize you."


"I- I can't." I sniffed. 


"You can." Mother said.


I was taken aback when I heard someone's coming.


"Run now!"


I kissed my family in their forehead and run as fast as I can. 


As they instructed, I leave the palace by running away. I hate it when I was leaving home.


The second I arrived the station, I immediately ride the truck without anyone looking.


I can still feel my eyes burning. I am continuously sobbing, how can I survive? 


I clutched my necklace. This is the necklace given by my parents. This is only the indication th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter