Chapter 13

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She didn't make it?" The familiar voice said.

The guy nodded. "I'm sorry your highness, my daughter can't do this. But I'm sure she'll make it to the South, I also heard that the security is strengthen now so she can't make it here."

The King shaked his head. "No, you don't need to apologize Mr. Park. I just hope that they're okay. They need each other now, they just need to hide their identity from South."

"Yes your higness."

"Make sure you can monitor them as soon as possible, the rebels are scattering. Be safe that you will not get caught."

The guys nodded. "What if the royal family will know about your daughter your higness?"

The King sighed. "If they'll know about her, for sure they will protect Pranpriya. But their kingdom is also scattered with rebels there, they just don't know it, for sure the rebels will automatically know about it."

"So we have to fight with the rebels."

"Yes, before they kill Pranpriya."

It's obvious, King Pho wants to kill the princess since she is the next in line. He wants to make the North country down, as well as the South so that he can rule the kingdom again. He regret giving it to Marco and Jerry, he want to get it back again in a nasty way.

That's why he's so happy about the news that she's now dead, but he's not yet contented because someone told him that the princess just runaway. So he strengthen the security to find that princess in North, until now, there is no progress.

On the other side, The king of the North wants to communicate with the king of the South. They need to re-unite the two countries again and fight with King Pho.

Sadly, they just can't do that.

-
LISA

"So really, why you and the Princess are together again yesterday?" Jisoo asked.

I need to explain with her again. "Because she just want to say thank you for the last night. And also I did make a favor, I'm curious about her."

"What did you two talk about?"

"Jisoo I told you its-"

"Confidential." She said. "Are you guys leveling up now?"

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know, who knows she's now your girlfriend right?"

"Jisoo!" I complaint. 

She laughed. "I'm asking you!"

"Okay, we're friends Jisoo, and for the record she's liking someone new now."

"OMG! Really?" She's smiling widely.

"Yes." I said.

She slapped my shoulder, seriously with this lady? "Who is it?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, she didn't give a name."

"Okay, now Lisa promise me one thing."

I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"If she'll be your girlfriend, tell me, make sure that I am the first one to know about it okay?"

"Jisoo!" I complaint, this girl is killing me.

She shrugged. "Who knows you're the one she likes?" 

I rolled my eyes on her, how I wish Jisoo. 

Today we're gonna play volleyball. I didn't mention that I joined the team with Jisoo. Since then I was trained even when I was a princess.

This my first game, so I'm a bit nervous now. I don't want to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter