Chapter 1

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pranpriya waved her hand. She usually do this in front of many people, this is her life and she's okay with it. 

Every girl wants to be like her, be like a princess. 

"Princess you don't have to do that." The maid said.

Her mother laughed. "Just let her, can't you see she's good at entertaining? We all know that she's the next ruler someday. Who knows that she would be greater than me?"

"That would be a long time from now, right oppa?" Jennie said.

Her father smiled. "Yes Pranpriya, but remember okay? If it's your turn already, there's no turning back. You should take the responsibility for the country."

"Yes oppa."

Pranpriya sighed, she's quite tired right now. But being a princess, Pranpriya should be atleast presentable for the people. She needs to be a good influence for everyone because she's the next in line. She will replace the King in the future.

"Princess, fix yourself and be ready okay? The royal family in South will be here." Her mother said.

She smiled. "So that means Jennie will be there umma?"

The queen nodded. "Yes baby, in fact they just arrived."

Pranpriya didn't say anything. She run to the entrance to see the person she's been missing for months now. "Jennie!"

"Pokpak!" 

She quickly hugged her and so Jennie did. It's like they're the only people in the room. 

The King of the South laughed. "You missed each other don't you?"

"Oh I'm sorry." She was taken aback, she bowed to the king and queen. "Welcome to our home your highness." 

"But can I borrow Jennie for now?" She added.

Jennie's parents nodded. "Sure."

She grabbed Jennie's hand and they walked to the garden. They sitted on a bench and Pranpriya tried to let go of Jennie's hand but she didn't let her. Instead, she intertwined their fingers.

Pranpriya smiled at Jennie's doing. Why not? She's killing her with sweet movements.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked Jennie.

"I have something to tell you." Jennie said.

Pranpriya frowned. "What is it?"

"Maybe this will be the last time that we will meet." 

"What? W-why?"

Jennie started to tear up. "The King, he wants to cut our connection."

Pranpriya gasped. "But both of our family didn't do anything bad."

"Yes, but he thinks that we will be allies to bring him down. So he decided to end our connection, that's why were here. This our last visit in your town."

"He can't do that! How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter