Chapter 3

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

"Aunt Dara! Look at this! I got a chance to have a scholarship from Seoul University! They want me!" I shouted happily, I can't believe I got this.

She looked at me and smiled happily. "Wow! I'm so proud of you!"

"Well it's not sure though, I need to audition because it's an artistic scholarship, you need to sing and dance." I said.

"It's been 2 years since I tell you that I will let you study at that university on your 3rd year college with or without scholarship." Yes, it's true. It's been two years since I'm with them. I'd told them that I want to study on that university so badly. 

I shake my head. "That's too much aunt, I almost get anything from you." Yes, I am calling her aunt, I prefer that.

"No you don't, I just want you to do what you want Lisa." 

I was about to answer her but someone interrupted us. "So what's going on here?"

"Oppa!" I hugged him. This is my big bro.

"The Seoul University wants to get her!" Aunt said excitedly.

Big bro read the paper. "Wow Lisa, you're so great!"

I laughed. "I'm just like you, oppa."

He is Kim Taehyung. He's the only child or Dara, and just like his mother, he is kind and soft. He's being a big brother to me. And Dara, she guided me so well for the past 2 years. How funny it is because the name of Jennie's mother is Sandara, it was a bit similar.

"So, you want me to drop you off to that university? The scholarship says that it's already available." See? He's so great.

I smiled. "Sure! I'll save money, I don't have to commute."

They laughed. "You're thrifty as hell, Lisa."

"Be careful at the road okay?" Aunt Dara said.

"We will!"

I walked to Taehyung's car, they're a fine family. They are well paid, in fact they can do everything what I want. But they are so kind, that's why I don't want to get many helps from them. 

I thought about my family. How are they? Are they still alive? I hope that they're still in the palace now. I want them to keep safe. 

I remember, my sister should be at secondary now. I miss them so much.

For the past 2 years I didn't get a chance to get any news about them. How I wish I'm still with them.

"What are you thinking?" Tae suddenly asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter