Chapter 5

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a country called Korea leaded by King Pho. He divided the Kingdom into two regions; the North and South Region. 

He gave the North to Marco Manoban which is his great friend and gave the South to Jerry Kim, his son.

Marco Manoban is a great ruler, he oraganize his country very well. The next in line is Pranpriya Manoban.

Jerry Kim always gives the best for his country, and after him Jennie Kim will follow.

Marco and Jerry are bestfriends also.

After all being a friend or a father, King Pho thinks that Jerry and Marco are being allies to bring him down. So he decided to cut the connections between the two as long as he is the ruler of it.

Pranpriya and Lisa have a good relationship, that's why they're so sad to know about the order. They promised to each other on their last day that in the near future, they will reunite the two kingdoms and they will bring back the connection.

It's been 5 years since they met, would they be able to recognize each other when they meet again?

-

LISA 

"Lisa is so good." Jisoo commented.

The mentor nodded. "She is."

I smiled at them. "Thank you."

"You have a good voice, how come we didn't see you? You also have skills in dancing, where are you from?" 

I just laughed at them, I came from North. 

"By the everyone! We will have a performance next week and Lisa will be joining us, you may now go." We bowed and agreed to our mentor. 

"Lisa, it's already night. I'll just drive you home." Oh no.

It would be rude if I refused. "O-okay Chu."

I instructed her driver where to go and gladly we reach my home.

"Chu let's go inside, I want you to meet my aunt!" I excitedly said, this isbtbe first time that I will bring a friend in home.

"Aunt? I want you to meet someone!"

We sat in the living room, and Aunt Dara arrives.

"Aunt Dara, this is Jisoo my friend!" 

Her eyes grew wide, she suddenly fix herself and make a bow. "Lady Jisoo-"

"Oh no, don't do that please." Jisoo and I laugh.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter