Chapter 15

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

 

What did she just said? 

 

"W-what did you say?" 

 

She smiled. "I said I like you."

 

She looked at our position and she let go of me. "Did.. Did I went to far? I'm sorry Lisa."

 

"I.." She cut me off.

 

"No, I'm really sorry. Promise I won't do that again." She said.

 

All I have to do was to nod. I can't explain what I am feeling right now. 

 

"It's okay Jennie." What the heck?

 

She smiled. "I know, you even kissed me back." Now she's teasing me? Impressive.

 

I didn't utter a word so she laughed. "I'm just kidding. But really, I like you Lisa."

 

"Do you just like me because.." I sighed. "I look like the princess from North?" 

 

Her smile disappeared. She's wearing a serious face now. "No Lisa."

 

She fixed my bangs and even the strands of my hair. "I think I already moved on from her, I know that she wanted me to be happy that's why I searched for happiness and I found you Lisa. You are different from her."

 

"You opened the door for me, I thought I will live in darkness and devastation but here you are, you make me happy. Every time that I'm with you, I have this damn unexplainable feeling."

 

A tear escaped my eyes, it's really true. I thought I will not give her this feeling again.

 

"I like you not because you look like Pranpriya.." She wiped my tears away. "I like you because you are you, Lalisa."

 

I can't hold my feeling. I hugged her with all my heart.

 

"Is there a problem Lisa?"

 

I shaked my head. "I'm just honored that the most wonderful princess likes me."

 

She chuckled. "I have something to ask." I just nodded at her and let her continue.

 

She sighed, she looks nervous. "Can I be with you more often?"

 

"Yes Jennie." I smiled at her.

 

Her eyes widened, she jumped to me and hugged me. I chuckled and hug her back. 

 

She let go when she realized what she is doing. "I'm sorry, I'm just.. so thankful."

 

"You don't have to ask that, you can be with me all the time." Yeah, even forever.

 

She show me her gummy smile so cute! She get something from her back at give it to me. A wide smile flashed on my face, how did she get this all of sudden?

 

“Now you’re into flowers huh? How did you get this? You prepared it?”

 

“Well let’s just say that I’d predict that I will see you today, you like it?”

 

I smell the fragrance from the rose she gave me. “I love it.”

 

“Can I walk you on your class? It’s in 5 minutes now.”

 

My eyes widened, I look at my watch and she’s right, my next class is in 5 minutes.

 

“Let’s go.” I grabbed her hand.

 

“Oh wait my bag, you’re in a hurry like hell Lisa.” She got her bag and we walk towards my class.

 

This is the only class that Jennie and I are not classmates, I can feel my heart is about to pump out knowing that she’s holding my hand in public. Good thing no one is outside ‘cause the classes are about to start.

 

“So, I’ll see you later?” She smiled.

 

I nodded, I move closer to her and she froze to her position. I look around of there’s looking at us but there’s nothing. I covered mouth on side and act like I’ll whisper something but I actually kissed her on cheeks. 

 

She didn’t move for a few seconds. I pinch her cheeks. “Hey you have to go to your class now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter