Chapter 10

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA 

Today is a special day, well if we'll base it from the North, today is my birthday but I won't be happy, 'cause I'm not able to celebrate it now. And fortunately it's nothing special whenever Jisoo is making fun of me, kidding.

"You know that you need to do the kissing scene right?" Jisoo said.

I nodded. "I know."

"Damn you'll be the Princess ' first kiss!" She slapped my shoulder.

I chuckled, yeah I was. When were 14.

"Really?" 

She smiled. "Yes, Princess Jennie is a type of woman that doesn't kiss anyone she doesn't love."

"Three things, Jisoo." I raised my hand. "First, I thought she love the North Princess? Who knows that they already kissed right? Second, we'll just kiss because it's in the choreography. And lastly, she will kiss me, but she's not in love with me."

She shaked her head. "Well then you'll be the first kiss in South!"

I just laughed at her. "Whatever Jisoo."

"And for the second, it's in the choreography, she knows better than to oppose it though." 

"You're not helping me Jisoo."

She laughed before Mr. Yang called us. "Princess Jennie and Lisa can you come here?" 

We walked towards Mr. Yang. I look at Jennie and I think she's a bit dizzy, what's wrong with her?

"You're aware that you'll do a kissing scene right?" He said.

I nodded while Jennie is just staring at him.

He crossed his arms. "I just want to know if you're willing to do it."

"I'm okay with it." I look at her. She's serious?

"Well it's the part of the choreography but if Lalisa is against with it, then I won't do it." She added.

Mr. Yang looked at me. "Is that okay with you Lisa?"

I bit my lip unconsciously. I can see that Jennie's hand turn into fist, what's with her? "I'm okay with it Mr. Yang." Duh, who am I to refuse?

"Don't worry, I won't take your first kiss on stage." Jennie giggled, gosh she's so cute.

Call me a kiss addict, but Jennie's lips are to die for, this is my one and only chance to touch those lips with mine.

"Alright then, you can practice it now!"

We run the choreography as practiced. I can feel that my heart is beating faster as that scene is going near.

A few steps and now she's moving closer to me. She's moving closer towards me. If she's just inches away earlier, she's now closing the gap between us.

I closed my eyes and leaned to her. 

Until, I felt her soft lips on my lower side lip. Damn, this feels heaven. Can I kiss her truely now?

It takes a few seconds when she let go of the kiss. I wanted more but, it would be awkward if we'll do it again.

She sticked her forehead with mine and smiled. "I told you, I won't take you first kiss."

I laughed. "I'm sorry but my first kiss is already taken away."

Her smile disappeared. "So you're already taken?"

"I'm not."

Her gummy smile flushed again, I love that. "I will take your second kiss then, but not on stage."

I stared at her eyes. "Seriously your highness, it doesn't mean that you're a princess you can do such things."

"How do you know the rules of the princess?"

I smiled. "I just know."

"That's why it makes you more interesting." She let go of me and started walking away. "It's nice talking to you Miss Lalisa."

I was left with my mouth hanging. I didn't realized that our foreheads are sticked together while having a conversation. 

We're in that position at the whole time? Damn.

-

Mr. Yang announced that we will have an overtime today. We need to be here until 10:30 pm. Well actually we just started with our own agendas.

I think Jennie doesn't like the idea of staying here for long. She's just staring blankly to the stage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter