Chapter 8

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA 

Jisoo and I are now walking to the studio. Well, our mentor Mr. Yang will have an announcement, we need to be there 'cause officially I am now a part of their artist team.

"Lisa yah."

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. She was balancing the bottle on her head. What the hell Jisoo?

"Did you just ignored my talent? Hey I'm still the daughter of Kim!" She said with authority. 

"Whatever Jisoo." Duh, I'm still the daughter of the King. 

She smiled. "That's why you're my friend!"

I just nodded at her and scanned my notes.

She tapped me. "By the way, I already know about Professor Yang announcement."

"The freedom week is approaching! And it's all about LGBTQ community."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

She smiled mischievously. "Our batch is assigned for dancing where in every status we will produce a dance." 

I gave her a confused look. "So, what do you want me to do?" I asked impatiently. 

"I heard that Princess Jennie will be dancing in biual dance, and they have to search for her partner."

I let that thing sink in my mind. I quickly glared at her, I get the bottle on her head and try to hit her. "I swear Jisoo!"

She smiled widely and laughed. "What? I'm not saying anything!"

"I know your mind! You will plan everything and please don't you dare do that." I said.

"Okay okay, I'll promise that I will not bring up the topic, but once there is someone who will nominate you to be the princess' partner, I will support you whole heartedly." She playfully said.

I sighed. "Jisoo, be my friend. Vote against it."

"No Lisa, you're my OTP duh! And I'm being a friend here, you know that you'll be with Princess Jennie!"

"So what?" 

She nudge me. "That means practicing together! You know that we've been memorizing a lot of dance figures now, isn't sweet?"

"Whatever Jisoo."

She didn't say anything and laughed. Why do I have this kind of friend?

Her phone vibrated, maybe someone texted her.

"Oh, Lisa, the meeting will be at 4pm. It was extended by Mr. Yang."

I nodded. "Okay, is it okay if I'll go now? I need to change clothes."

"Sure."

-

I composed myself and look at the mirror. I'm so stressed with Jisoo, I just hope that she won't bring up the topic.

I really wonder what's happening in our home. Are they okay? I hope that they're doing well, I hope that they will find me.

I missed my princess life, but I love myself now. I really want to tell Jennie everything, to prevent her from bleeding.

On the other side, Jisoo is my good friend. I want to tell her that Chaeyoung is my bestfriend, and I'm a princess too. 

But my father's order is clear.

I stepped down to join Aunt Dara and Oppa. After eating Taehyung grabbed me to the garage and there, I saw a new BMW car.

"Wow oppa! This is so nice! You're so good, you have a new car now!" I said happily, this is the result of his hard work.

He pointed for another car, my eyes grew widely. "You bought two?" Impressive.

"Yeah, Dara and I get a discount from my friend that's why I bought 2 cars." He explained.

I nodded. "Ah, that's why."

He shake his head. "You will not ask to whom is that for?"

"No, of course it's considered as yours!"

He smiled. "No, it was for you."

Oh no, I can't accept this. "But this is too much-"

"But we want the best for you." Dara cutted me of.

I don't want to waste their effort. "Fine, I'll accept this, thank you! The both of you!"

-

It's forbidden for a princess t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter