Chapter 20

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

 

I sit on the ground as I watch the city lights. Instead of going home, I choose to come here to feel the night air.

 

This is our favorite place. Jennie and I usually go here every night. The ambiance is cool since it’s a wide cliff and you can watch the city lights.

 

I heard some car parked at my back. Is this a criminal? I hope not.

 

I can feel that someone sit beside me. I slowly look at that person but to my surprise, it’s Jennie.

 

“D-did you go here because of me?” Who knows if she’s here because of Pranpriya? I mean, me?

 

She nodded. “How?” I asked.

 

“I tracked your phone.”

 

I smiled, it’s not because of Pranpriya, it’s because of me. Why am I jealous of myself?

 

“It’s weird that the princess is out at night.” I said suddenly.

 

“It’s weird that I can see your hickeys now.” She answered.

 

I automatically covered my neck with my palm. I can feel that my cheeks are burning. I feel hot again when I remembered our hot making out earlier.

 

She softly chuckled but I can feel that something is wrong. I cupped her cheeks as I saw her puffy eyes. “What’s wrong?”

 

“H-huh?”

 

I frowned. “Why did you cry?”

 

Her eyes widened. “How did you know?”

 

“I just know.” She just smiled sadly. 

 

“My father told me something.” I just waited for her to speak again. “Pranpriya is still alive.”

 

I tried to compose myself and act normal. I need to be Lisa. Now she already knows that I am still alive, it’s possible that she’s thinking of me, that there’s a probability that I am Pranpriya.

 

I faked cough. “And?”

 

“I still choose you.” I got my jaw dropped. After all she still choose me? We don’t even have a label now. I mean, all I know is she like me.

 

“What do you think will Pranpriya- Mmph!” I wasn’t able to finish my word when she suddenly hold my nape and kiss me.

 

She kissed me slowly and I responded to her slow kisses. Why is she kissing me?

 

She let go of me and she sticked her forehead on mine. “Please stop lying to me, love.”

 

My heart skipped a beat. She’s now calling me with our last endearment. Did she already knew?

 

“W-what do you mean Jennie?”

 

She kissed me once more. “I said stop lying.”

 

“It’s you, right?” I guess, I was really caught. 

 

A tear escaped my eyes. I just nodded at her and I hugged her tightly. “I’m sorry love, I’m sorry for hiding.”

 

“Shhh even I don’t know the reason why you hid yourself. You don’t have to be sorry. The important is you’re safe and you’re with me.”

 

“How did you know?” 

 

She sighed. “From the first day I met you. I really thought that you are Pranpriya. Every moves and features was really you.”

 

I smiled, I can’t hide with her.

 

“I want to know more about you but you lack with informations that’s why you’re so suspicious. I want to know who you are because I have a feeling that you are My Panpriya.” She’s holding my hands while looking straight in my eyes.

 

“I got surprised because when you saw my arms bleeding, you put a pressure to it with a handkerchief, and the handkerchief you gave me was the handkerchief I gave you years ago. I still remember that.” I chuckled, I was too dumb.

 

“It took hours for me to realize with that handkerchief. But I got another clue.” 

 

I gave her a confused look. 

 

“Well when I was unbottoning your blouse earlier..”

 

“Yah!” I glared at her, this girl is making me crazy.

 

She chuckled. “It’s true, I was unbottoning your blouse and I saw your necklace.”

 

Did I just let myself caught just by that? Damn.

 

“I knew it was you.”

 

I hugged her again and tried to hold back my tears. I thought she will hate me at most, I lost. I’m sorry oppa, but I guess she really need to know about this.

 

“You’re not mad at me?” I said when I snuggled on her neck.  

 

“I am.”

 

I quickly faced her. “W-what?”

 

“Yeah, and you’ll get a punishment Manoban.”

 

“What is it?”

 

She kissed me on the lips and smirked, I swear this girl is good at stealing kisses. 

 

“Be mine, forever.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter