Chapter 7

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

"Are you ready?"

I sighed. "Yes."

She was about to speak when the bell rang. Wow, great timing. 

"I think I'll just tell you later."

All I have to do was just nod. We walk together for our next class, oh gosh. I'm going to see my princess again.

Exactly when we arrived, the class started. 

This time we're in a psychology class, we're talking about promises you've been encountered in your life.

"Promises are meant to be broken, so why bother?" Jisoo said.

I was about to speak but the princess stopped me. "I don't believe that."

I looked at her. She sighed deeply, she turn back on her usual self. She's not smiling, she feel cold and empty.

"Sometimes we don't have a chance to fulfill it." She added.

The professor smirk. "What do you mean your highness?"

"We have to kinds of person who made promises, let's say the one is me, and the other one is her. Being me, I'll do everything just to make that promise. I'll never let go whatever happens."

She sighed, I knew that she was about cry. "But then there's her, she can't fulfill our promise because she was never given a chance."

She stand up. "Promises are not meant to be broken, we just don't have any chance to fulfill it."

She tried herself not to cry, I want to comfort her. She immediately get her bag and leave the room, it's a coincidence that the bell also rang.

Was she.. talking about me?

I shake my head. That promise was 5 years ago. Surely she had met a lot of people and stepped to a new relationship. How I wish she still knew about our promise to each other, but maybe she had moved on already.

-

We're here at Jisoo's house, taking a snack.

"Sometimes I wonder." I said curiously. "Who is the love of your life?"

She laughed. "You'll never know her."

"Come on." I chuckled, I'm just curious, maybe we're the same?

"Fine, don't tell anyone about this, you'll be the first one to hear this." She said, I just nodded and let her to speak continuously.

She played on her bottle. "It's crazy but the love of my life is from the North, the last time that we met was five years ago before King Pho cut the direct contacts."

She smiled but I can see her eyes, she's sad. "She have this sweet voice, every night when we're together, she always play the guitar and sing a song for me."

"She always take care of me, I can feel her love everytime when we're together." I touched her shoulders, she was about to cry, I pity her. She was just, like me.

"I miss her for a quite sometime now, I wish that she don't have a boyfriend nor a girlfriend now."

Now I know, she's not that happy. "By any chance, what's her name?" I asked.

"P-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter