Chapter 12

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

I slowly looked at her. Jisoo's face is confused. She looked at Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung already covered her face.

"Hey miss are you-" She didn't finish what she's about to say when Chaeng run unexpectedly. 

"Hey miss!" Jisoo shouted. I sighed, I feel sorry for them. The chance is there but they can't see each other. 

Jisoo might not know her immediately 'cause basically it has been 5 years since they met.

"Who was that Lisa?" She asked.

I looked at where Chaeyoung run, she's not there already. "She said she was homeless, I'm about to help her but you came."

"Why did she run?" I hate Jisoo's curiousity. 

I sighed. "I don't know, and I already told her to go to the government, they will help her."

"She's weird." 

"Wait, how did you get here?" I asked, if Chaeyoung is weird, Jisoo is more weird. No doubt they really love each other.

She chuckled and started walking to the station. "I went to your home because I want to go with you for school. But then you're not there so your Aunt Dara told me to follow you."

"Sometimes you're weird when you always appear just like that." I said.

"That's my power.." I looked at her with a shocked face. "Kidding." She chuckled.

I shaked my head. "Whatever Jisoo."

"Well I always look after you, you're my one and only friend." She said then smiled.

Sometimes Jisoo is true to her words, really.

We get the package and walked again to my home. I looked at the side  where Chaeyoung talked to me. 

I hope she'll get back to North safely, be safe Chaeng. 

I'm sorry Jisoo, sorry Chaeyoung.

"Aunt Dara we're here!" I shouted. 

She smiled. "Thank you Lisa, by the way you may go to your school now."

I smiled back, sometimes I can feel a different aura with Aunt Dara. She seems harmless, like me. Also with oppa, it's like I've known then even before.

But maybe I'm just thinking things, they're so kind to me. Well aside from their everyday life, I only their job and lifestyle. They never tell a story about their life before, I just know that oppa's father is already dead.

At the same side, they know nothing about me. But as I said we treat each other as family.

"Jisoo I'll just get my bag." 

She sit on the sofa. "Sure."

-

We're here in the cafeteria again. 

"Lisa, tell me a story about your life." Jisoo said.

I frowned. "What will I tell you? I told you my life is boring."

"For it is." She smirked "Well I got this strong feeling that your life is not boring. Adding the fact what just happened last night.

"I knew it, my day will not end without your annoying statements."

She stared at me. "Hey, don't talk to me like that. My father is still the Kim."

I chuckled. "Not working." Duh, my father is still the King.

She smiled. "I know. Come on tell me!"

"I told you already right? When I got back there?"

She smirked. "I need details, take note, I must know everything."

I eyed her. "Like what?"

"How did you ended up together?"

I was about to speak but she stopped me. "I'm not finished."

"Did you lock yourself with the princess on purpose? 'Cause really Lis I can pull some string so you can be with the princess."

I want to react on what she just said but then she raised her hand. "I said I'm not yet finished." I sighed and let her continue. 

"Why didn't you ask for help?"

I tried to ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter