Chapter 21

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not a fond of actions scenes, so don’t expect too much please. I didn’t mark it with TW ‘cause it’s not that bloody and this is an important scene. But if you’re uncomfortable with it, stop reading.

 

-

 

Lisa sighed deeply as she readied her weapon. She don’t have any intentions to kill now, but for the country, she will. 

 

In any minute the rebels will attack the palace. They’re standing at the front of it, they need to protect the throne.

 

On her side there is Jennie, which is ready for the war too. Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Seokjin was on the other side while the King and Queen are standing at the back. A lot of soldiers was in front of them.

 

The King already knows about the Queen and Prince, he wants to have a special time with his family but they can’t do it right now. They’re in the war.

 

“Damn, I thought they will attack here first. They’re bombing the evacuation centers now!” Seokjin screamed.

 

All of them was shocked. “Don’t worry, none of them was injured now. I’ll manage it, stay here.”

 

The King nodded. “Protect the innocents.”

 

Seokjin left. 

 

All of them was taken aback when a soldier was hit by an arrow. They tightened holding their weapons and ready to shoot.

 

“The rebels will be here in any minute! Strengthen the barriers!” Dara said.

 

“Locate the constant reports about main force!”

 

“Be ready ambush units!”

 

For not so long the barrier of soldiers was destroyed. In a short period of time a lot of soldiers lost their lives.

 

Jennie and Lisa mentally cursed.

 

The rebels slowly walked to a wide space in front of the palace. They’re facing them now. Meanwhile King Pho walked towards their front, giving a smirk face to King Jerry. 

 

Jisoo’s parents also walk on the front, that makes Jisoo clench her jaw.

 

“My Dear Jerry and Dara!” King Pho laughed. “Give me back my throne now.”

 

Dara shakes her head. “You’ll ruin the country.”

 

Pho frowned. “I said give it back!” 

 

The soldiers pointed their guns to Pho but King Jerry raised his hand to stop them.

 

“Stop this , Father.” Jerry said and sigh. “Or else I might kill you.”

 

King Pho smiled. “Oh really? I don’t think so you can do that.”

 

King Jerry give him a confused look.

 

“After seeing this?”

 

Their eyes widened as they saw the North Royal Family is in the hand of rebels, full of bruises and covered with blood. Lisa tightened her hand which is holding the trigger. Pointing at King Pho and anytime she can kill him. Lisa is now crying.

 

“Now step down, Jerry. If you still want to see them alive.” 

 

Jerry was about to speak when King Marco Manoban shakes his head. “No Jerry, fight with him. Don’t step down.” 

 

“So you guys want to play huh? Fine!”

 

“Let’s see what you’ve got.” Pho chuckled. 

 

King Pho think of something. “To make it not bloody, let’s not use guns.” 

 

“Drop all the guns” 

 

Everyone even the rebels, drop their guns. After that they quickly summoned their other weapons. 

 

“I think everyone knows about fencing.” King Pho sighed. “Attack!”

 

As he signalled, the rebels automatically run towards the South soldiers. All of them was fighting, even the Kings.

 

The war was started.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter